Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Few questions about EUKO

This is a discussion on Few questions about EUKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ResserGD Incorrect, you can be AFK for hundreds of hours - once one pack of genie finishes, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Incorrect, you can be AFK for hundreds of hours - once one pack of genie finishes, it automatically uses another. So depending on how many you have in your inventory, you can go on for ages.
    yes of course, but the question was can u be afk for 20 hours if u use 10, and the answer to that is Yes.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    yes of course, but the question was can u be afk for 20 hours if u use 10, and the answer to that is Yes.
    I was adding further information through using initiative xD

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    I was adding further information through using initiative xD
    Doesn't make my answer incorrect =(.
    Good thing u showed initiative tho, otherwise ppl would have kept asking what happens after the 20h =(

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    for your question about EUKO, i'll clear it.
    EUKO - Europa is now the most active server of the whole KO (in my openion), there are alot of turks, but alot of english speakers as well.
    now many people made a comback to EUKO so you'll see more n more english speakers.

EXP spots are pretty active in Eslant due to GENIE (legal koxp that you can pursh on PUS).

CZ is pretty active most of the day
    there's only DCZ as 2nd pk zone, but it's kinda dead.

every Thursday there's a boss event, they used to be on DODA / RAON, now they moved to the bowl in CZ, but I guess it will change again.

there are not many KOXP people around, except the ones who farm Egos and this kind of mobs, and also few around mora and lufe/emc.

there are 2 days of wars, Saturday and Monday.
    all the wars are on same old lovely map and there are 3 wars each day : 05:00, 13:00, 19:00.

there's Chaos 3 times a day : 10:00, 16:00, 23:00.

there's also BDW few times a day, check the schedule if u ever get in, but since there's xp jump event you're getting over 77 whitin few days...

CSW is comming for the first time on this Sunday at 15:30, but it will usualy be on Saturday same time.

anyway this is all, if you got any other question just shoot, hope it helped you to decide.
    that was my answer on other topic, for all who have any doubts, there are more turks, but definitely alot of english speakers does play there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12