Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Few questions about KO and it's current position atm.

This is a discussion on Few questions about KO and it's current position atm. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would really appreciate some answers to my questions bcuz i kinda wanna come back to KO but idk if ...
Page: 1

Default Few questions about KO and it's current position atm.

I would really appreciate some answers to my questions bcuz i kinda wanna come back to KO but idk if i should...

a few questions i rlyyy wanna know:

- Best server for a English player?
    - El Morad or Karus? which side has more English?
    - Can I do well on this server WITHOUT babashopping?
    - Is level jumping event still active? and if so can someone link me or tell me what level gets you what, etc...
    - If i were to return, what class would you guys reccomend to start with? I was thinking of an archer because of the easy exp, good pvp potential and etc. but what class can do extremely well in pvp and exp w/o babashopping?
    - Any leveling english clans in this game that are active?!

Thanks... I especially wanna know if this game is still viable without babashopping and how active it is... (I quit this game for League of Legends, but I overplayed it and now find that if KO is viable w/o baba, I'd like to rejoin and play it aswell)

(When i say babashopping i mean from 3rd party AND from nttgame like Genie)

Banned Senior Member

Fresh start would be best on Titan since there are several english clans from the forum on there.

El Morad has 2 English Clans and Karus has 1 English Clan 80+

You can do alright without Baba'ing on this server for now.

Level jump is still active.

I would recommend warrior as it is the best class to play if you are not going to be baba'ing in my opinion.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    ye dont come back lol or play private servers

most private servers i try just suck... is there any exping for legit players? or is it still k0xp or now genie at apes?

Banned Senior Member

most private servers i try just suck... is there any exping for legit players? or is it still k0xp or now genie at apes?
    very rarely you will find koxp but genie yes at apes not really genie is some what expensive so not many turks use it.

Banned Senior Member

Lot of people use MSN bug at Apes which is apparently legal now.

Other big EXP is genie at Paramun

As for legit grinding EXP... you won't find many doing that. Most use genie at high levels.

Like Eye4Eye said. High lvl Grind with Genie or msn bug at apes. And almost all that grind have exp prem for 1% lose on death. Babashopping is not required to do good. there is some +9 and a few + 10 but mainly + 8 items. Even some +7 items still good. Krowaz is good at + 7 so.

wait... what?! MSN bug is legal? O.o

Banned Senior Member

That's what I was told.

lvl up to 50, then jump to 73 then jump again to 75 buy bronze prem die to exp once then jump again you will be 77 in 4 hours 0-77 - 80 by end of the night if exp prem and exp all the way if you want you can join us in anatolia Rampage Website gb cost 2.1$ per gb need about 100 gbs for a good geared char

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I would really appreciate some answers to my questions bcuz i kinda wanna come back to KO but idk if i should...

a few questions i rlyyy wanna know:

- Best server for a English player?
    - El Morad or Karus? which side has more English?
    - Is level jumping event still active? and if so can someone link me or tell me what level gets you what, etc...
    - If i were to return, what class would you guys reccomend to start with? I was thinking of an archer because of the easy exp, good pvp potential and etc. but what class can do extremely well in pvp and exp w/o babashopping?
    - Any leveling english clans in this game that are active?!

Thanks... I especially wanna know if this game is still viable without babashopping and how active it is... (I quit this game for League of Legends, but I overplayed it and now find that if KO is viable w/o baba, I'd like to rejoin and play it aswell)

(When i say babashopping i mean from 3rd party AND from nttgame like Genie)

Best server for a English player?
    -I can't really tell because we (english speakers) aren't really together these days.. its seperated between (afaik) Anatolia and Titan.

El Morad or Karus? which side has more English?
    -On Anatolia, Its the human side.

Can I do well on this server WITHOUT babashopping?
    -Depends, if you mean NPoints than yes you can do well..If you mean gear, than you can't.

Is level jumping event still active? and if so can someone link me or tell me what level gets you what, etc...
    -It is. Here you go for more information : [Event] Super Beginning Event

If i were to return, what class would you guys reccomend to start with? I was thinking of an archer because of the easy exp, good pvp potential and etc. but what class can do extremely well in pvp and exp w/o babashopping?
    -I don't think you should go archer, It won't work.. unless you have more archers to play with. If you want to find parties easy, I think you should go for warrior or priest.

Any leveling english clans in this game that are active?!
    -Leveling clans? I don't think I know any but I think we might have something going on soon.. PM me for more information.
    -If you are just not into buying NPoints but you can buy gear for USD...I would recommend you to buy a character and just work on gear/buy gear it would save you alot of time and effort.

Really? because when i used to play Warrior i never got parties, it was just archers at apes and i couldnt get any exp cuz they would take it...
    So Anatolia or Titan? Which one's less geared and which one has more english players?
    And to wnx how can i level jump 3 times?

Nvm i get the triple jump thing now... but i'm still curious about which server to play on and if i can possibly play on this server without spending money on gear or to ntt? maybe reselling? I used to do that when it was pretty damn easy to be honest, how is it now?

Banned Senior Member

If you go to Anatolia you will get owned without baba'ing.

Titan you will be ok.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Really? because when i used to play Warrior i never got parties, it was just archers at apes and i couldnt get any exp cuz they would take it...
    So Anatolia or Titan? Which one's less geared and which one has more english players?
    And to wnx how can i level jump 3 times?
    Well, apes = full of koxpers.. if you wanna join a koxp pt and risk ur char with getting banned then GL...
    Less geared is Titan.

Nvm i get the triple jump thing now... but i'm still curious about which server to play on and if i can possibly play on this server without spending money on gear or to ntt? maybe reselling? I used to do that when it was pretty damn easy to be honest, how is it now?
    Titan I believe, if you aren't going to put money into gear..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast