Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A few questions about a warrior.

This is a discussion on A few questions about a warrior. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i have never played a warrior so i have a few questions for people with knowledge about warriors. First ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Default A few questions about a warrior.

Well i have never played a warrior so i have a few questions for people with knowledge about warriors.

First of all i am lvl 35 :P (just started) i am wearing a full set of full plate +8/15 and holding a blade axe +7 (reduced) this has 155 attack power, i also have all +9 str accessories. is this good for my level and when should i upgrade my weapon to a glave +6 or raptor +6/7? lvl 55+?

also how much defence is needed to kill DM's when i reach lvl 61? will i need chitin +7/12? or will +6 be ok?

and should i just keep my full plate +8/15 for training?

if you could answer those i would be greatful and i will probably add more as i come across more things.

Thanks. MrSteve :wub:

stevouk

Anybody i need answers... -_-

stevouk

bump.... :angry:

ID4N

ur equip is good even tho u cant do much in lvl 35 but lvling, keep it that way untill lvl 55.
    then change to chitins +7 and get a glave +7, raptor+6 but i dont think u can wear it.
    to kill dm's u need like 800+ def but then u have to go with a massiver +2k heal and u will need at least 3k hp so u wont die.

stevouk

Thanks very much. yeh i have a glave +7 (reduced) now just bought it at +5 and upgraded it i already have 900 def with 300 ac and my brother is full duff so thats ok and i will manage 3k hp somehow

once again thanks

ID4N

u also have to be lvl 60+ with 1800+ ap to kill a dm, but if u have 1800 i sugest u to take another tanker with u, cuz it will take really long time if u will do it alone...

Banned

Also, 2 comboing warriors + massiver = goodgun kills

JudgmentDay

800def?

I did dm with 650def, 1 x 1920 and massive.

And 1800ap is considered low? All depends on your weapons. I had 1820ap with my dual wield on my warrior, killed dm pretty fast :rollseyes:

stevouk

thanks very much guys i have like 700 ap atm but i am only lvl 36 :P

i will have a few tankers probably, i know a few warriors and if i cant then i could get a few off these forums and yeh i know plenty of priests so DM's shouldnt be a problem

and another question...dark stones..

how come no body ever farms them? are they worth it? if so what req. would you need?

Aqu

Dark stones are piss easy.

I took them down on my paper mage with a 1920 healer.

Admittedly I died once, but I blame my healer for not healing me through 2 criticals

ID4N

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    800def?

And 1800ap is considered low? All depends on your weapons. I had 1820ap with my dual wield on my warrior, killed dm pretty fast *:rollseyes:
    thats pretty low ap for harpoon +8 and ds +8.
    i have 1971 ap with harpoon +8 and hanguk +7.

p.s. about ur question setve, many ppl farm dm's, its good way to earn money, how u got that idea that none does?

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay
    800def?

And 1800ap is considered low? All depends on your weapons. I had 1820ap with my dual wield on my warrior, killed dm pretty fast *:rollseyes:

p.s. about ur question setve, many ppl farm dm's, its good way to earn money, how u got that idea that none does?[/b]
    LvL61 ftw

ID4N

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    Originally posted by ID4N@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay

800def?

p.s. about ur question setve, many ppl farm dm's, its good way to earn money, how u got that idea that none does?
    LvL61 ftw[/b]
    i forgot that tiny fact :P

tiny ^^

btw Idan you remember me? :P

Aqu

Originally posted by ID4N
    He said dark stones aga :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast