Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A few questions about a warrior.

This is a discussion on A few questions about a warrior. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KaZaM tiny ^^ btw Idan you remember me? :P of course i do, herkales :P...
Page: 2

ID4N

Originally posted by KaZaM
    tiny ^^

btw Idan you remember me? :P
    of course i do, herkales :P

stevouk

only another 25 levels to go until i hit the big lvl 61

just turned lvl 36 :P :wub:

probably be lvl 55+ by tonight

leaching off my brother :P heh

SirChaoS

Originally posted by stevouk
    only another 25 levels to go until i hit the big lvl 61

just turned lvl 36 :P :wub: *

probably be lvl 55+ by tonight

leaching off my brother :P heh
    Let my noob warrior leech too pls :wub:

stevouk

lol once he is online i will ask him for you

SirChaoS

Originally posted by stevouk
    lol once he is online i will ask him for you
    :wub: But i see that you're human

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    tiny ^^

btw Idan you remember me? :P
    of course i do, herkales :P[/b]
    soon on Dies

FictionalReality

wear some hp chitins or hp jewelery till u find good uniques...
    im talking about for 60+ lvl

Noobie_of_the_world

hell i had a warrior lvl 55 that could tank DM's with 2x 1920's and buffs but i had 2 WE a WP and 2 ROC and a +12/1STR belt ****thanx poodle for telling me what to get so i could do it****

yanfoo

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    I did dm with 650def, 1 x 1920 and massive.
    [/b]
    I agree. did with 660ac.

<!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay

And 1800ap is considered low? All depends on your weapons. I had 1820ap with my dual wield on my warrior, killed dm pretty fast *:rollseyes:
    I agree again, 1800ap is more than enough when comboing...

BDragieta

Originally posted by Aqu
    Dark stones are piss easy.

I took them down on my paper mage with a 1920 healer.

Admittedly I died once, but I blame my healer for not healing me through 2 criticals
    Dark stones die quick but hit hard and thats with a massiver... and 1.2k def

as int mage i cud solo them alrite nvr died, 2day as lvl 62 warrior i fancied trying to kill1 solo, no duff no heal... those bastards hit faster than i though :P

bull

Originally posted by Noobie_of_the_world
    hell i had a warrior lvl 55 that could tank DM's with 2x 1920's and buffs but i had 2 WE a WP and 2 ROC and a +12/1STR belt ****thanx poodle for telling me what to get so i could do it****
    i HIGHLY doubt that because your ap wouldn't even be close to enough to kill one. you could probably take the hits, that's about it.

People often miss the point of warrior. Ap is over rated a warrior with 1600 ap can dominate just fine. Warrior is about pot timing and ac and dammage redux. More ap is nice but its not nearly as relative as the more important things to a warrior. So when I see warriors stating about their 2300 ap I find it amusing because then they say oh well my ac is 1070 or 1100. They would get ruined by a warrior with 1700 ap and 1250 ac. Anyway I know this is off topic but I thought i'd bring it up since I see so many people obviously examine ap way too much as how a warrior is defined. That being said...In answer to your question about farming dm's the others have that correct you can farm dm easily even with 1000 ac as long as you have a 1920 healer and you pot on its critical hits.

Ruthless

how much xp do u get from dms anyway? just curious ^_^

The_Dude

Take your +8/15 FP to DLW when you hit 50, you'll own some ass. With your +7 Reduced Glave, you should have 1250+ AP easy with +8/15 armor and the jewelry you listed at level 50 when fully buffed. I can't answer your questions, though, sorry.

stevouk

heh i just went to the war then got a few kills then done the lunar war quests and dlw quest for the xp and NP :P :wub: but yeh when i hit 50 i will be going to the war...by then i will have some uniques ect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12