Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Few Questions to mages xD

This is a discussion on Few Questions to mages xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any mage use DD in CZ ? Any mage use DD in 1vs1 with 80 lvl rogue if ur lvl ...
Page: 1

::SnOrLaX::

Any mage use DD in CZ ?
    Any mage use DD in 1vs1 with 80 lvl rogue if ur lvl is lower and u dont have any uniques with DD??

I will answer "Yes" for all, and want know what doing other mages.

from personal xp even though i dont use dd in cz 24/7 its a good item 2 have. rogues can be bitches. carry it with u. just incase u need it

DM:X

u should have lotsa guts to face a lvl 80 rogue with no dd lvl 80 rogue is too amazing to fight without DD against, those skills which drops enemy's weapon and the skill which lets u hit with no failure. pure ownage

ofcourse u should use DD if u dont have ironset -.-

i played lvl 80 mage in ares for few days with full complete set+8 and ironset, didnt need any DD helm or so XD

i played all kinda chars and this is my conclusion ;p

lvl 80 mage > lvl 80 priest > lvl 80 rogue > lvl 80 warrior

unless the mage is about 77+ with or without dd i dont think u could win against an 80 rogue the 80 skill is one of the best ingame woudl kill mage with no dd in seconds

zaffers

never take your DD off when ur in cz - armors and weapons are tools in your inventory to utilize , not to store and rot

if i knew the rogue was 80 i would run like a little girl cos i dont believe any amount of dd would help

One rogue say to me that: "Only noob mages use dd in cz and on 1vs1", This rogue have 80 lvl and i dont have iron set, he know that. Its funny for me but maybe its normal :lol:

no the noob mages r the ones that dont use any type of dd. if ur paper pos 1 hit from 80 skill

TaDaaa

Gotta keep the DD on bro. You can cycle in your other Def gear and sheild when you come upon a warrior or BP. Keep the DD on for that occasional surprise spike.

Yep i use DD all the time its normal and this rogue dont know anything about mages i think. DD is rly important for mage and i know that but i must be surely ><

TaDaaa

Yep i use DD all the time its normal and this rogue dont know anything about mages i think. DD is rly important for mage and i know that but i must be surely ><[/b]
    Next time he bitches about DD, tell him to take off all his magic resistance, and not stealth at all.

I Dont use DD and dont use DD belts/neck

Kailean

lvl 80 mage > lvl 80 priest > lvl 80 rogue > lvl 80 warrior[/b]
    not quite:
    lvl 80 LIGHT mage(depends if he is a good gun or just a noob)>lvl 80 rogue>lvl 80 warrior>lvl 80 mage(other than light)>lvl 80 priest(bp or int, unless he uses superior parasite/massive/torment...)
    anyway, lvl 80 rogues are just fucked up... h34r:

GetRichOrDieTrying

cant really tell which is better...its all about items/skill/luck :x

How can you guys put Rogue over Warrior xD Rogues suck balls at any lvl passed 59.

Sorry for off-topic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast