ffs all 3 beramus offline whole fukin day!!!

This is a discussion on ffs all 3 beramus offline whole fukin day!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every time I click on server status here on the page it shows that beramus is online, and when I ...
Page: 1

Born

Default ffs all 3 beramus offline whole fukin day!!!

Every time I click on server status here on the page it shows that beramus is online, and when I try to enter the server then I realize that this server status link is really shitty.. come on k2 r u planing to fix this shit? :lol:

are you sure u arent just non premium and it DC's you when you try to log in? btw the bars are bugged and dont show the amt players online.. The only way you can tell server status is wrong by server select is.. if it says like "failed logging into blah blah server"

cRuX

lmfao at your danity kane sig...lmao i hate Making the Band..P-diddy or "Diddy" as he prefers to be called now...is a douchebag...He's not gangster and he's not that good of a producer/artist...and "Shaun Puff Daddy Combs" is a gay ass name.