K2 Scam?

This is a discussion on K2 Scam? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like two weeks ago I tried twice to buy Silver premium in game, both times it didnt go through. A ...
Page: 1

sam

Angry

Like two weeks ago I tried twice to buy Silver premium in game, both times it didnt go through. A few days later $40 in charges showed up on my cc, but I had no premium. When I confronted K2 about it, they wouldnt refund anything, but offered premium and kc for it. Well I started a charge dispute with my CC, I hope they do ban me, I quit this junk weeks ago! LOL

anybody else get scammed like this?

PlayerofRogueC0la

Like two weeks ago I tried twice to buy Silver premium in game, both times it didnt go through. A few days later $40 in charges showed up on my cc, but I had no premium. When I confronted K2 about it, they wouldnt refund anything, but offered premium and kc for it. Well I started a charge dispute with my CC, I hope they do ban me, I quit this junk weeks ago! LOL

anybody else get scammed like this?[/b]
    you know how to scroll down page's and read?

sam

you know how to scroll down page's and read?[/b]
    no. me no read so good. ugg.

But seriously, it would be funny if they banned me, it might even make my day

Banned

just write cs ticket...happen to me many times..they answer fast..etc

not happened 2 me but at least k2 offered u sumthing. they could have been tits and given nothing

have they stopped refunding money? i got refunded USD when i got overcharged.

sam

have they stopped refunding money? i got refunded USD when i got overcharged.[/b]
    I dont know, but they didnt give me the option so I want to handle it through my CC company, they work for ME.

PS I quit playing weeks ago, and I dont think they would give me ALL my money back anyway, so this is the only way I think.

GO GO GO BAN!

Gr33nDragon

have they stopped refunding money? i got refunded USD when i got overcharged.[/b]
    Yes they stopped refunding money... now they gave free premium days...
    i ve got 10free gold day due to bug (can't connect on my account during 3-4days) xD thanks K2

BobGreensley

I got charged 5 X gold prem like 7-8 months ago I talked to my bank and they charged it back I also hoped I would get banned. I didn't and quit for like 4-5 months but Im back again lol

Sora

If you complain to ko about some bug that you make up like can\'t connect for 3 days will they give u free prem days?

not happened 2 me but at least k2 offered u sumthing. they could have been tits and given nothing[/b]
    yeh and then they'd be fucked legally

sam

yeh and then they'd be ****ed legally[/b]
    just a charge back to them either way, but yah I think it would be considered prosecutable fraud if they just ignored me...

Banned

If you quit, why you buying prem?

sam

If you quit, why you buying prem?[/b]
    I was trying to buy premium on the 15th of August, but it didnt go through and I said "good riddance!" ... until charges showed up two days later... which I didnt notice until 2 days ago

(my kol billing page still has no record of any of this)

*Havnt you ever been to a place where you either go in much deeper or quit? Well I quit, but I almost went the other way...

it was fun burning my junk on the anvil b4 I quit for good though, nothing too serious
    dual cleaver8, ib6, threw away chit7 set (literally in trash icon in inv screen) then gave away crap. Had fun doing it though, felt good.