Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FFS i got Hacked

This is a discussion on FFS i got Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did i was hacked?!!! I just came from nice and fun holiday, and i sad lets se if is new ...
Page: 1

Roberto

Did i was hacked?!!!
    I just came from nice and fun holiday, and i sad lets se if is new moradon puted in game.Then i got invalid pass.I tought maybe i forgot my pass i checked in my phone and i type good pass, then i logged on MyKOl, and gone on forgot password options.Then i went to log on my mail and my EMAIL PASS WAS CHANGED!!!
    I was scanning mine Pc for viruses and keyloggers with NOD, AVG and lot of other less known antivirus programs and NOTHING was to be found.I never turn internet on if my firewall is not turned on , so how the fuk this heapend, im really pissed!!!
    I was the only person who had ascces to my acounts ( game,email )

I lost warrior lvl 67 with with items worth mybe 300$

Any 1 had same problem like me, i realy dunno how this heapened with full protection !!!

i think this has happened to a few people recently... looks like a database failure again

Roberto

yea but KO dont have my pass on email (yahoo)

Banned

i think this has happened to a few people recently... looks like a database failure again[/b]

Doesnt explain why his EMAIL PW was changed,

Anas

ohhhhhhhh it also hapened to me so i used "forgot pw" but its not mine so i must wait :/ if i got another pw will it work or not anymore..:/

ceva

Dude maybe your password in game was same on yahoo mail ?

Roberto

Dude maybe your password in game was same on yahoo mail ?[/b]
    no it wasnt, and now i dont know what to do, i have few more acounts and if im hacked, then who hacked me have all information for my acounts.I transfer all items from other characters to my friend acount, and now i only can pray that in new version of KO they will put change pass option back to be used, or i can say bb to all my acounts

Phosgene

dude its so easy to hack hotmail & yahoo email so i wont be surprised if thats what happened .

ceva

dude its so easy to hack hotmail & yahoo email so i wont be surprised if thats what happened .[/b]
    yeah but only for pro hackers .

Maybe some your friend send u keyloger or u accept some file on msn and that was keyloger ........

That's strange :/ I don't know how this random hacking can happen... Maybe someone guessed your Password (if it's an easy pass ?)

Roberto

pass for my emails wasnt easy, dunno i done so many trades on msn, mybe some1 put me keyloger or something, im confused, pissed and going to format my pc, change passes from friend pc and i hope i can be safe then.

Banned Senior Member

sad 2 see baba(((((

and yea hotmasil/yahoo sucks:/

Lammer

Ask for a pass change from another account.... h34r:

BoShkE

sto lazes bre aaaaaaaaaaa??????????????????????

unlucky bastard....

mammlea2

dude its so easy to hack hotmail & yahoo email so i wont be surprised if thats what happened .[/b]
    If you think its easy to hack hotmail or yahoo, why arent you working in NASA?

<_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast