Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ffs..lobo or lycaon hammer for fp int priest? :S

This is a discussion on ffs..lobo or lycaon hammer for fp int priest? :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by n00bzZ Then I'd say beramus mages SUCKS. When I played my priest on diez with around 140 ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Then I'd say beramus mages SUCKS.

When I played my priest on diez with around 140 LR (ss+lycaon+gob pauld and of course basic "int resists"), I still got stunned pretty easilly by damn light mages <_<
    really? I got 70 base lr and dont hardly get stunned. Only if it's a mass of light mages. On diez there arnt many orc light mages anyways. I would much rather have lobo than lycaon if the lobo was +7 or so.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    Then I'd say beramus mages SUCKS.

When I played my priest on diez with around 140 LR (ss+lycaon+gob pauld and of course basic "int resists"), I still got stunned pretty easilly by damn light mages <_<
    really? I got 70 base lr and dont hardly get stunned. Only if it's a mass of light mages. On diez there arnt many orc light mages anyways. I would much rather have lobo than lycaon if the lobo was +7 or so.[/b]
    naw id still go with lycaon...just due to the mass numbers of papers it helps when u can stack on enough fr to make them do only like 500-600 dmg with nova

morax

lycoan - because the extra HP you get from the smite/lobo still wont save you when those novas come raining down on your head. The resists take alot of damage off for you

Haxium

lobo+lycaon (or smite+lycaon) ftw, ask ____ :P

armand0

S> lobo hammer (fresh drop) ^^

morax

300M and i will blow it on the anvil

Originally posted by morax
    lycoan - because the extra HP you get from the smite/lobo still wont save you when those novas come raining down on your head. The resists take alot of damage off for you

this is teh proof y am needer, ty morax..still die in cz! h43r:

ty for adviso :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12