Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LMAO GM's...wow

This is a discussion on LMAO GM's...wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol wdf this gm can't spell for shit, misspelled the server name "volum" LMAO wdf kinda GM's do we have?...
Page: 1

DieWithMyKiss

Default LMAO GM's...wow

lol wdf this gm can't spell for shit, misspelled the server name "volum" LMAO wdf kinda GM's do we have?

AleX

does that surprise you?

DieWithMyKiss

lmao no but I think we could at least hire american GM's...i mean the game is called "USKO"

Pwner

:shock: gm just gave me a shard +8

DieWithMyKiss

doesn't surprise me

ReVoLaTioN

Originally posted by Pwner
    :shock: *gm just gave me a shard +8
    lawl

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    doesn't surprise me
    Why did you take someones name on diez. I think it's pathetic when people cant make their own name but have to leech off anothers reputation. The real diewithmykiss is turk by the way. :P

/rant. :P

DieWithMyKiss

omg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i've had this name since the ares came out...ffs wt is wrong with people on this forum..

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    omg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i've had this name since the ares came out...ffs wt is wrong with people on this forum..
    mebe he copied ur name dunno, but he has been around a long time.. and I noticed you changed your name to that on beremus or whatever.

Just striking conversation you know, these boards are a bit boring at the moment.

DieWithMyKiss

lmao, for one, i've never even amde a char on bermams......and for 2 people have been copying my name for the longest....the only diewithmykiss i have is on ares and its with ieWithMyKiss:

ares is full of losers that have the name...ieWithMyKiss::, whiich i was muted for a while because a GM thought that was me and that guy talkin shit....

necro_

dumb gm lol

DieWithMyKiss

tell me about it..

TunaFishyMe

People can make mistakes. I am sure you have never mispelled anything in your life but im sure the other 99.9% of the world had. And not to upset you or anything, most Americans are too stupid to even speak their own language xD.

Faith

I 've realize sinve the inter-war gm have been spamming notice that has 1 typo in it...wonder why? :roll:

The_Good_Doctor__

You wanna go off on people, go off on legolas clones.............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast