Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Archers in Juriad

This is a discussion on Archers in Juriad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can anyone tell me if its even possible for their archer to last the whole Juriad mountains / Eslant dungeon ...
Page: 1

Can anyone tell me if its even possible for their archer to last the whole Juriad mountains / Eslant dungeon event? I've tried and failed the last 8,9 times, and wondering if i should just give it up, and if i go on my brother's priest, works everytime. I dont get the Archer DC during pk or exp or anything, just Juraid.

Can anyone tell me if its even possible for their archer to last the whole Juriad mountains / Eslant dungeon event? I've tried and failed the last 8,9 times, and wondering if i should just give it up, and if i go on my brother's priest, works everytime. I dont get the Archer DC during pk or exp or anything, just Juraid.[/b]

Archers always DC, been this way for over 2 years now. I've been told they are working on it but I really don't think anything is being done about it at all. One way to get through Jurad is not attk or get hit (usually u dc when u skill certain skills or get hit by certain attacks) but I don't think ur party will go for it.

Banned Senior Member

As assassin i use a bow while running and lure with trough shot and i dont dc.
    Maybe its some arrow skills only, try use the basic archer skills and see if you dc.

FlippinSweeT

i've lasted the whole time.

i've lasted the whole time.[/b]
    Aye? Lucky prick :lol: 1/30 phail -> succeed rate

1337bOOm

ive only gone in juraid like 3 times. dc'ed on all. i got to deva bird and dc'ed. and at one of them, deva bird was at half hp and my drop was next

lil_mageskillz

theres been archers in my party in juriad. some dced and others stayed all time.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

theres been archers in my party in juriad. some dced and others stayed all time.[/b]
    Idd, liquid allways finishes it
    he said something that you gotta time the skills
    like if you spam it all the time, then you'll dc

But you gotta ask him yourself, cause i dont know whats the whole point h34r:

Cruinne

Bone Dragons and Red Dragons hate archers especially, i always get dc. Only way of getting gems is reskilling as sin, for the time being. :P

FlippinSweeT

Idd, liquid allways finishes it
    he said something that you gotta time the skills
    like if you spam it all the time, then you'll dc

But you gotta ask him yourself, cause i dont know whats the whole point h34r:[/b]
    exactly, if u spam persay arrow shower the whole time, you'll dc. u gotta mix it up or else you're just wasting your time.

paperownz

i always get dc btwn 2nd stage or after 2nd. It suck.

!Premier_Assassin!

ive only gone in juraid like 3 times. dc'ed on all. i got to deva bird and dc'ed. and at one of them, deva bird was at half hp and my drop was next [/b]
    i would throw my comp against the wall if that happened :lol:

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lol archer dc was KOs way of dealin wit archer macros :P

Banned

buy cleavers and r attack

micha

for me its..

100% dc from red dragon hatchlings.. no matter if i just stand in the doorway and leech room or if i attack.. next time i'm towning and see what happens
    10% dc from bone dragons.. most times if i stand at a distance and shoot I won't dc in the room but if I arrow shower then bam! dc
    10% dc from minotaurs same as bone dragons
    rest is *usually* no dc

so yeah i&#39;ve finished it but if theres red dragon hatchlings then i&#39;m screwed <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast