Due to lot of scammers show up on ko4life recently,i asked one of my friends whos working for Paypal.CN.
First of all,he told me so:
All transaction through paypal can't be 100% safe,no matter how you choose the sending method, gift payment owed or service or goods
especially for virtual transactions,they arenot protected by paypal.Neither seller nor buyer.
Then how to avoid scammers? here is the solution:
1,Use Moneybookers,Westernunion,Moneygram instead of paypal and never go first(remember someone on forum said he never got scammed because he dont have a paypal account,this is gg but as a famous gb seller i obviously can't not use paypal ^^)
2,If i have no choice but paypal what shall i do to avoid charging back and Unauthorized payment? My friend told me this:
- Don't sell to strangers
- If you sell to strangers,ask a copy of his id card,passport,driver's license from him.Any of them works as long as its issued by goverment.(i asked my friend if its legit to collect others' personal information,my friend said you doing it for protecting yourself,so any methods is reasonable.)
- Check the name on those cards if it matches the paypal owner's name.
- Ask the buyer to take SS of the paypal first page,see any dispute opened on this paypal.
- Wait 30-60 mins for the first time delivery.
- When buyer send payment,tell him to write: the payment is for virtual goods.
This is the best way to prevent fraud,i wrote here to share it with all ko4life users,hope there will be no more scam cases on ko4life.