Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wich MMORPG do you think has the best PK system?

This is a discussion on wich MMORPG do you think has the best PK system? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; imo KO's PK > every game so far.. what do you think?...
Page: 1

WizzanAkaBenTzeR

imo KO's PK > every game so far..

what do you think?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I think u havent seen many games so far.

WizzanAkaBenTzeR

sure ive tried so many games u wont believe^^ but in the end i still think ko's pk is the best

Im not buying it :P

If u HAVE u aint objective; played runescape and other browser based crap OR any western mmo besides wow; ur naive; ur dumb. I can prolly find some other explanations, but nwm.

Anyways, do u mean "system" or the actual pvp play. KO's np system is well, simple and clear and nice. About the real deal, its a retarded waste of time over a game that should of died years ago but tnx to all of u dumb ppl it still gets enough income to produce a pointless "expansion" every year.

There are FAR more better games out there. Im trying to be as objective as i can, hence i say even playdoh game rox tho its a LSD land with pve faggots and rollplayers.

I think that Flysis Online has better PvP than KO, but I do not play Flysis since my KO friends dislike flying games. :P

My7SinS

tried a bunch , including WoW i think KO is still the best :/

Rampage

guildwars back when I played it

I played TONNNSSSSS of games.
    Their PVP isn't bad, but I'm in love with the combo system KO has, and due to that no PVP seems as good as KO to me.

I played TONNNSSSSS of games.
    Their PVP isn't bad, but I'm in love with the combo system KO has, and due to that no PVP seems as good as KO to me.[/b]
    Combo is hardly any factor in ko. Its a bug that noone want to be fixed. It takes like what, a ew days of pk for everyone to learn it. Some guys do it better, some suck hard in it.

Real skills are shown what u do in pvp situation, how u move, how u act, how u time things, etcetc.

I havent played alot of games but i know alot about most games. Iv been playing l2 for a dam good reason. Tho wow and other western games spend lottsa cash to buy themselves fancy titles like most polular and best pvp game its nothing more bug a joke. L2 has the biggest player pool and is the best pvp game currently. Aion may change that till l3 finaly comes.

Anyways, reasons why l2 pawns all. Non faction system, unlike ko and some others u can play with every race, real wars are between clans and alliances (and meatshiled clans lol), it means u can kill everyone u want, even ur own clanie or party member but u wont gain anything from it. U can attack everywhere cept towns. Open field pvp rox. U gain points from enemy clans tho. Next thing are sieges, we got like 500 vs 500 fights for castles. Fortress wars where u can attack them at any time. Somewhat new arena system similar to wow. The whole system of things is huge, tons of things to do. Not only castle sieges dont have hundreds of ppl together fighting, epic boss spawn camping brings everyone together and even a small gank in some exp spot can result a massive war after both sides decide that its reasonable to ask support to kill enemy in ally chat.

Every class takes alot of skills to play with. There aint such bugs as combos but if u dont know shit about ur class dont bother to play or even worse, try to pk. Some classes take more knowlage and skill that others.

One thing is for sure NCsoft sure knows how to make a good game.

Fag

Lol here it goes again h34r:
    After 2 years of L2 i decided that i dont wanna loose my items after i get PKed anymore. This is the only reason why i hate L2. If i find a server that's up to date with retail patches, with no botters, no OP donation items and without item-drop system after you die, i will definatly play it. Cuz there is no better game, maybe WoW but after you get top ratings at arena, full arena gear, and when world pvp gets boring, there is nothing to do anymore.

Damn, and why do i still reply to topics like that ? All i can say, screw ko, i lost 4 years of my life playing it, and didnt have any fun, well maybe only when xigenon just opened, but then turks invaded it and everything went to hell.

WizzanAkaBenTzeR

Lol here it goes again h34r:
    After 2 years of L2 i decided that i dont wanna loose my items after i get PKed anymore. This is the only reason why i hate L2. If i find a server that's up to date with retail patches, with no botters, no OP donation items and without item-drop system after you die, i will definatly play it. Cuz there is no better game, maybe WoW but after you get top ratings at arena, full arena gear, and when world pvp gets boring, there is nothing to do anymore.

Damn, and why do i still reply to topics like that ? All i can say, screw ko, i lost 4 years of my life playing it, and didnt have any fun, well maybe only when xigenon just opened, but then turks invaded it and everything went to hell.[/b]

who told u we're all like you? ;o

Wink

i havent played many mmmorpg.. but i'd say KO pvp has the best combo and np system!
    Its very simple too.. no complicated sh!ts

who told u we're all like you? ;o[/b]
    Coz fag is a prime example of a sane ex ko player who admits that it was a complete waste of energy and time.

P.S get over ur dam SoM loss, iv been red tozens of time and never drop anything. U cant drop augmented weapons and if u got a good clan even karma aint a problem.

About servers, our network is working on kamael. Other than that only paradise said when they launch this summer they have kamael rdy. Dam NCSoft, makes expansions so fast that our programmers cant keep up the paste.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i don't like lineage's controls. pk-wise i guess ko is still my favourite thus far. h34r:

Combo is hardly any factor in ko. Its a bug that noone want to be fixed. It takes like what, a ew days of pk for everyone to learn it. Some guys do it better, some suck hard in it.

Real skills are shown what u do in pvp situation, how u move, how u act, how u time things, etcetc.[/b]
    I know Combo is a bug.
    However, as you said I may have forgoten in my post about what it takes to be good at pk, its not just combo. However, the combination between how you act, how you move, the decitions you take plus combo, make it the best PK-wise game I've played so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast