Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

4 Stone for aquariuz/porsche

This is a discussion on 4 Stone for aquariuz/porsche within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We doin talos, they lure on us, get pulgoso, me and preistdro exped, then he gives their priest instruction to ...
Page: 1

evenson

Default 4 Stone for aquariuz/porsche

We doin talos, they lure on us, get pulgoso, me and preistdro exped, then he gives their priest instruction to 4 stone us all. So, any time you see any of these noobs lying dead on the ground, 4 stone ftw.

hoody

long time ago we start kill dm in eslant salsa sotong and me (when I am archer) 1 stupid traded salsa and he dead.After that he ressed 4 stone salsa (67 lvl )this noob said it
    "Abi Bir Mage Ile Archer Dm kesemez siz bunu towna çekiyorsunuz"
    its mean bro 1 mage and archer cant kill dm u r luring it to town.I am always doing select when I dead.....

My brother pulgoso asked about who the fuk is aquariuz? he lured us golems noob warrior as i can see too sad.

AquariuZ

Default Re: 4 Stone for aquariuz/porsche

Originally posted by evenson
    We doin talos, they lure on us, get pulgoso, me and preistdro exped, then he gives their priest instruction to 4 stone us all. So, any time you see any of these noobs lying dead on the ground, 4 stone ftw.
    nice huh? why dont u tell the truth?
    i was there, lured out from golem, waiting duff, ready for it and u guys go take it.
    btw, "Friend" can do it? Im happy for it? First of all dont pissed off others for a fair play. I have enuf ss to prove of it!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

dro finds evenson and pulgoso

they all say talos on snow, hooray

we get there, aquariuz luring it, so evenson says "I`m not gonna ks you man "

evenson leaves server

aquariuz dies, dro heals pulgoso, pulgoso tanking

aquariuz gets pissed cuz is such a noob that can`t take talos, so he and his priest porshe lure giant golems, GG

so aquariuz says "4stone em... 4 stone em..." GG <_<

in the end, aquariuz leaves with a tail on the ass, and we get iron belt, hooray

Originally posted by Dro

evenson leaves server

aquariuz gets pissed cuz is such a noob that can`t take talos, so he and his priest porshe lure giant golems, GG

so aquariuz says "4stone em... 4 stone em..." GG *<_< *

in the end, aquariuz leaves with a tail on the ass, and we get iron belt, hooray *
    wow yall got iron belt...NICE!

boi vi thang do cho de

ko ai hieu het

Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    i was there, lured out from golem, waiting duff, ready for it and u guys go take it.
    btw, "Friend" can do it? Im happy for it? First of all dont pissed off others for a fair play. I have enuf ss to prove of it![/b]
    What a fucking moron you are so cause you couldn't take the boss you lured mobs and them your priest rezzed them 4 stones? fucking looser go to hell.

AquariuZ

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    Originally posted by AquariuZ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

btw, "Friend" can do it? Im happy for it? First of all dont pissed off others for a fair play. I have enuf ss to prove of it!
    What a fucking moron you are so cause you couldn't take the boss you lured mobs and them your priest rezzed them 4 stones? fucking looser go to hell.[/b]
    u were not there so ... shut ur mouth up, i'll post ss if others ppl wanna know wat happened there. I cannt take talos? lmao :wacko:

Dro

Originally posted by Dro

evenson leaves server

so aquariuz says "4stone em... 4 stone em..." GG *<_< *

in the end, aquariuz leaves with a tail on the ass, and we get iron belt, hooray *
    bump

aquariuz go jump in front off a school bus ok? prolly the kids will spit on you for being such a morron <_<

Dro

Originally posted by AquariuZ
    i'll post ss if others ppl wanna know wat happened there. I cannt take talos? lmao *:wacko:

where the ss nigga? dont wanna show yourself saying "4 stone em"?

simply pathetic....
    I`m done with this bs, i go to bed <_<

Necropoo

Originally posted by AquariuZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AquariuZ)</div>
    Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

What a fucking moron you are so cause you couldn't take the boss you lured mobs and them your priest rezzed them 4 stones? fucking looser go to hell.[/b]
    u were not there so ... shut ur mouth up, i'll post ss if others ppl wanna know wat happened there. I cannt take talos? lmao :wacko:[/b][/quote]

post ss of what? koko? forgot you needed that to kill talos probably.

Doc

Hahaha 4Stone FTW, Aquarius u noob

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AquariuZ
    i'll post ss if others ppl wanna know wat happened there. I cannt take talos? lmao *:wacko:

where the ss nigga? dont wanna show yourself saying "4 stone em"?

simply pathetic....
    I`m done with this bs, i go to bed <_<[/b]
    Maybe he took a SS, but it had KOSP in it again, and doesn't want to post it and get banned again. :lol:

Haxium

Even if they ksed, ks on bosses isnt bannable. Lure mob into party : 30 day ban !
    Even if u have proof or whatever, we can't blame them, the only noob here is u

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast