Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Finally I am happy to do this

This is a discussion on Finally I am happy to do this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cya later destoryer i will always remember "Destoryer_Master" gl with wow !...
Page: 2

Inactive Member

cya later destoryer i will always remember "Destoryer_Master"
    gl with wow !

im noob if he didnt press cancel after he took the SS....and installed again

You are right, i also thought that WoW was a cartoonie fuked up game.., i was like um over 8 million players..and one of the best companies for online gaming (blizzard) cant be wrong so i tried it, i played KO for almost 2 years, and i can say that KO is not 1/3 of WoW i hear the main excuse people like KO the most is cus of the pvp, in WoW u have so many things so many places so many stuff u can do that pvp is not even important, however knight online is a very simple game spend months of hard lvling so u can fight in Cz and thats it the game is over.. you can put the whole knight online gaming area in just 1 country of the 3 continents WoW has..could probably take u days to walk all the areas in WoW, i like KO but playing WoW makes u realize the big difference between both games.[/b]
    well WoW is sux..

u lvl to 70, fam ur itens go pk and later?

u do ride but y u ganna be strong?

for kill mobs? it is not the MMORPG point.
    in WoW when u go pk u probably ll never see that guys again. u never know who is good who not. who is new who not,
    who have skils, who not. and u dont realy need to have a good skils.

WoW have a verry nice Suporte ( best i have benn saw), WoW have a verry nice Grafics, and WoW is a BIG game u nned like 2 months to know all places, maybe more. but the point is.. later 2 months what u ll do?

if ko was from blizzard they probably ll be the most famouse game. with a good suport with out bugs with out dupes..

u can say " we need to pay to play WOW" true.. but who never bought a premiun in ko? with out premiun u cant lvl u cant join in servers.. and now u win more nps of u have a premiun. ;D
    so Ilove this game, got bored once and went to play Wow for 2 months.. and i alredy deleted wow form my pc cuze i cant just quit ko.. i like it i need it. and hope ko do a better worck

sorry about my englsh

Sustain

I is not understand a thing this guy above me sayang

just hit 60 at wow, got epic mount tomorrow BC is coming

Banned

it wont last i say 3 weeks and he is back

Andrew_Meister

cya gl hf

Aluzion

Hey destroyer its SaTaN baba =) glad u got away from KO but you will see that WoW after you reach 60+.. all you do is Raid and PK.. but mostly raid for better items cuz PK is only based on gear really. Anyways have fun man.. talk to you on msn whever I get the change. Take care bro.

<3 emin

well WoW is sux..

u lvl to 70, fam ur itens go pk and later?

u do ride but y u ganna be strong?

for kill mobs? it is not the MMORPG point.
    in WoW when u go pk u probably ll never see that guys again. u never know who is good who not. who is new who not,
    who have skils, who not. and u dont realy need to have a good skils.

WoW have a verry nice Suporte ( best i have benn saw), WoW have a verry nice Grafics, and WoW is a BIG game u nned like 2 months to know all places, maybe more. but the point is.. later 2 months what u ll do?

if ko was from blizzard they probably ll be the most famouse game. with a good suport with out bugs with out dupes..

u can say " we need to pay to play WOW" true.. but who never bought a premiun in ko? with out premiun u cant lvl u cant join in servers.. and now u win more nps of u have a premiun. ;D
    so Ilove this game, got bored once and went to play Wow for 2 months.. and i alredy deleted wow form my pc cuze i cant just quit ko.. i like it i need it. and hope ko do a better worck

sorry about my englsh[/b]
    Im sry but ur wrong, WoW has over 8 million registered paying members, i dont think they agree with u, maybe u didnt enjoy KO the way u had to, i played all classes pwned in every single one of them and now i can easily move on, theres nothing left for me to do in KO, cus actually all u do is spend so much time leveling and then fight, think about it theres no other objective in the game but that, no other alternatives, everybody wearing same armour, same weapons..u will never see anybody in WoW wearing the same shit as you do.., in WoW will take me awhileeeee to get bored of with so many things to do, so many places to go, so many classes to choose from, so much diversity of players, and best of all outstanding game support in MMORPG history. I said it and say it again KO is not 1/3 of WoW in any aspect.

Destroyer_Master

i believe wow is 1000 times better than ko when ppl lvl in wow it is like every 2 lvls u get a new couple of skills and like when u hit the highest lvl cap which is now 70 u can make new classes and lvl them up and all

look i will make a quick peek on my char and how far i have gotten so u all will know what i mean and i play on Europian wow on server Neptolon W/e

and my name is "WayofDragon" which is my new nick called Dragon :P dont ask why lol if anyone wants more info on wow tell me i can give u lots

From what ive seen and heard so far, u ppl seens to give blizzard&#39;s support more credit than they deserve. Yes, they have a fast response time, but some of them arent really smart, few weeks ago Claude from guild lost an armor part coz some of their technical issues, and refuse to recover it, when its THEIR fault. And another story i heard from an IRL friend of mine, who saw it with his own eyes, that his housemate acciently picked the wrong reward from a quest, and ask the support to give him the other reward coz he picked the wrong one by lag which was just a lie, and guess what, he got it! Try imagine how many other ppl would had did some of the same, and get some epic parts by it. In WoW if u get hacked u need to pay a fee to get urself an item recover, so much for the "care the customers" eh? In the end its all about the same damn shit, $$$... Blizzard just have a lot more ppl to check ppl requests, and give them what ppl want by their judge. While K2 have another way to do the bussines, its nothing more than bussines. Stop fooling urself with that bullshit about this or that company cares more than other company, its ALWAYS about the green, thats all what a company cares about, just that the different companies have different ways to deal with stuffs/issues.

Anyone seen the movie Bruce Almighty? If u have, then u know how Blizzard works to make their customer happy. Why would anyone in WoW complain when they get what they want?

Destroyer_Master

well thats what every business wants is cash, cash, cash u would want the same thing if u had a world wide business

DragonFire

I think World of Warcraft is a great game, The pk is awsome I think. Most people when they pk all they do is run around and try to kill people. Yes that is ok in KO, but not in WoW. WoW takes strategy and such. On my server me about 25 people ruled WSG, AB, AND AV. It isn&#39;t about kills, Sure when the time comes and your faced with a bunch of horde, Or alliance. Then kick there ass, but you have to be sneaky of what you do. anyways. The only reason I quit WoW was because Some old friends invited me back to KO, AND The server I was on was full of 40 year old fat ass babies. All they did was cry about everthing. So I told my close friends that I was going to KO

Anyways, Have fun in what ever you do Destroy. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12