Finally I know why I was banned...

This is a discussion on Finally I know why I was banned... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In a single login I could see 9 different chars on ares server, some level 6x, some other lvl 7x ...
Page: 1

In a single login I could see 9 different chars on ares server, some level 6x, some other lvl 7x
    One of them had tons of uniques @ inn, I was tempted to take a few, but I didn't...

My n00b priest char was banned because of "3rd Party Tool use/ KOXP Party" on a day I wasnt even online. Any1 can login and take other people stuff away or get you in a koxp party and get banned zZzZzZz

Account terminated and no further customer support for me because I flamed a lot and talked shit about K2. And their site is bugged, you can login and get other account information, so good pwd change doesnt work. Dunno who the hell is PKR_TR and some strange symbols on ares server but he has a shitload of Knight Cash.

At least Im glad I never spend a penny on this shit. BB B)

MakuLine

In a single login I could see 9 different chars on ares server, some level 6x, some other lvl 7x
    One of them had tons of uniques @ inn, I was tempted to take a few, but I didn't...

My n00b priest char was banned because of "3rd Party Tool use/ KOXP Party" on a day I wasnt even online. Any1 can login and take other people stuff away or get you in a koxp party and get banned zZzZzZz

Account terminated and no further customer support for me because I flamed a lot and talked shit about K2. And their site is bugged, you can login and get other account information, so good pwd change doesnt work. Dunno who the hell is PKR_TR and some strange symbols on ares server but he has a shitload of Knight Cash.

At least Im glad I never spend a penny on this shit. BB B)[/b]

Nice name you have,says alot