Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Finally K2 started I.P banning

This is a discussion on Finally K2 started I.P banning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; awesomeee i can't believe it, K2 IS DOING SOMETHING NOW w00t w00t w--t w--t...
Page: 2

awesomeee
    i can't believe it, K2 IS DOING SOMETHING NOW
    w00t w00t
    w--t w--t

ItsAllStrength

guess i came back at the right time

guess i came back at the right time [/b]
    +1 to that budddy

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol theirs lots of ways to change ur ip
    im sure the hackers arent retards
    we figured out a way how to get around the shareing problem
    they will too ;P

Svooni

they will too ;P[/b]

u always see the bad sides .. where is something called HOPE? well lets see

Banned

they will too ;P[/b]
    Ya THEY will... :unsure:

they will too ;P[/b]

75% of the "hackers" ARE retards who can barely even understand how to use the bots they are using, that any 10 year old could. Go browse some of the forums and see the amazingly stupid people asking how to use the simplest shit.

There is only a handful of "hackers" who code the bots and really understand anything. Most of the rest are just idiots who plain DL and run a hack and know nothing further then that.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

u always see the bad sides .. where is something called HOPE? well lets see[/b]
    yeah lets hope that they not use proxy to koxp

we all know that proxy also not allowed maybe they got banned then cuz of proxy

Now, task 2, start fixing bugs :P.

nutsackatak1

So this means goldfarming workshops are banned?

cRuX

u always see the bad sides .. where is something called HOPE? well lets see[/b]
    Hope for this game died in 2005 my friend.

Banned

problems....

1. this is the end of ko if they do this, hackers make up 75% of premium at least , remember your no premium club the koxpers are not joining that ...

2. sharing is[b] OVER [/b] can you really trust your sharer not to make money the illegal way ??

3. no more players to pk against in cwest as all koxpers will stop cause they belive they will get ip banned hence all the GG's will quit cause there is no one to pk against

4. market will be so dry you will be selling in for less then 5gb's soon cause no one will have money for pots to lvl with

5. cost of premium will go up with the immediate decline of purchasing due to ip bans and restrictions

6. olders servers , what a joke there dead already , who will miss ares ???? cause soon they wont have the pot money to pk with

before you get happy weight the cost at what your willing to pay , i would be happy with the koxpers gone but at what price :blink:

lil_mageskillz

problems....

1. this is the end of ko if they do this, hackers make up 75% of premium at least , remember your no premium club the koxpers are not joining that ...

2. sharing is[b] OVER [/b] can you really trust your sharer not to make money the illegal way ??

3. no more players to pk against in cwest as all koxpers will stop cause they belive they will get ip banned hence all the GG's will quit cause there is no one to pk against

4. market will be so dry you will be selling in for less then 5gb's soon cause no one will have money for pots to lvl with

5. cost of premium will go up with the immediate decline of purchasing due to ip bans and restrictions

6. olders servers , what a joke there dead already , who will miss ares ???? cause soon they wont have the pot money to pk with

before you get happy weight the cost at what your willing to pay , i would be happy with the koxpers gone but at what price :blink:[/b]

so ppl were complaining about koxpers not being banned and now since they r being banned you are complaining about that also?

Banned

so ppl were complaining about koxpers not being banned and now since they r being banned you are complaining about that also?[/b]
    not complaining use the other side of your brain and read again , simply stating that this is not the savior of the people , its only another problem , and you bitches will be pissing and moaning in a week

Interesting, look forward to seeing how it goes!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast