Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Finally K2 started I.P banning

This is a discussion on Finally K2 started I.P banning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol...
Page: 3

lol

Robokill

i still dont believe they would actually ip ban because they would be losing several customers. could be true though

mrmagic2008

where do you all get your information that 70%+ premium users are cheaters? please link to the data. thanks

Banned

where do you all get your information that 70%+ premium users are cheaters? please link to the data. thanks[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/ reported cheaters by server k thanks

HateMadeMe

http://www.kingofknight.com/ reported cheaters by server k thanks[/b]
    doesn't tell you if they're prem or not and you surely can;t beleive that those lists are 70% of the the server?

k thanks

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol yea that list isnt shit king of knight doesnt even update all the time
    like ya a few of them could be plat prem buyers
    but think about it ko has around least 20k people who buy plat prem every month
    thats at least 700k a month lol i dont think k2 to worried about money plus their other games they host

007_heal

How many cheaters do you think buy premium. Not many because they really dont care about the game, and if they do buy they probably buy bronze or something just to login. That is really small portion of the KO community. There is problem that somebody might have a legit char on one account and koxper on another. Again if you cheat you dont belong.

If they do lose cheaters that do pay premium maybe k2 will start to bring back legit gamers? That more then makes up for any cheaters banned. And since you dont have to be lvl 70+ to enjoy this game, k2 is in real luck.

I think with IP bans they should start giving out hardware bans, this further helps people that ruin the game to stay out.

Stop complain about the "money Problem"...
    Dont know if you remember the good old days... No one was buying Gold from Companies, and we were fine.
    Well its 3 years ago, alot of changes...
    But I think, there is a way to get money by urself. Farming, farming, farming.
    Well its not that easy but... at least Isi/Fela and Eslant bosses are back to the legit players.
    What you want more? =)

SpinalTap

K2 showing that they have the ability to ban cheaters.. whoopie!. Account forgiveness program in February most likely to unban them.
    I would rather see those jackasses fixes the bugs in this game so the legit players aren't getting shit on nearly so badly

For Ares I'm trying the "Save A Ho" campaign in an attempt to get SillyHo, Clanleader of the #1 clan and current Castle holder's NP fixed after a bug dropped him from clan and BadCompany lost over 1.5 million donated NP. The GG turkish GM's have been absolutely useless, as well as Linus ( I hope you are reading this and PM me in game as you did earlier this week while servers were unstable (go figure)).

SAVE MY HO!!!

_eSuba_

drunk i got nothing against you but wtf is wrong with your sig dude?
    are you fucking racist?[/b]
    yea freaking wierd guy :S

he should get ban isnt he ?

Jason269

the cafes can be unbanned, they just have to mail or email a license of there paper work to k2 office or w.e and promise stop the cheaters playing at that cafe[/b]
    Even if this happens, K2 will have banned the I.P so turks couldnt play for a week or so, or maybe more because it will take a while for the "letter" or what ever they do to get unbanned a while for K2 to receive it.

People say its retarded because "Hackers" can change there IP but im sure most of them will get sick and tired of doing this and we will loose some turks of course.. This is a great idea imo..

Obviously K2 don't know how to make a good Hack Shield to prevent these people from using Koxp so they have to do IP ban, rofl thats funny tbh

something tells me this won't last very long, they're going to lose to much money and have another forgiveness program.

u always see the bad sides .. where is something called HOPE? well lets see[/b]
    so far.

u always see the bad sides .. where is something called HOPE? well lets see[/b]
    Hope, Hope is a statement that people said after Ares came out "HOPING" They would ban the cheater's, They still have not did anything with them.

GOSH!!!! FINALY SOMETHING GOOD!!!!HELLLLLLLLLLLLL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast