Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Finally K2 started I.P banning

This is a discussion on Finally K2 started I.P banning within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We're not banning whole cafes, and we haven't IP banned anybody. I'm looking into why this is showing up this ...
Page: 5

We're not banning whole cafes, and we haven't IP banned anybody. I'm looking into why this is showing up this way. If you could PM me with the IP of the cafe from which you're playing that'd be swell.[/b]
    Too bad so sad. Would have been nice.

515saint

lol theirs lots of ways to change ur ip
    im sure the hackers arent retards
    we figured out a way how to get around the shareing problem
    they will too ;P[/b]

figured out wat way ?

figured out wat way ?[/b]
    proxy, vpn!!!

Too bad so sad. Would have been nice.[/b]
    i thought linus left?

NeronDomitius

You think all those people in cafes got Statics? They don't, they had Dynamic. 99% of Businesses get 1-2 Statics then the router/dhcp server gives out Dynamic.

If your Cafe has 68.23.45.110 that was assigned to you from your ISP, then you'll have to give out Dynamics to have multiple clients.

If you have 20 PC's with people playing KO, they will all log in to the servers with that same IP 68.23.45.110

K2 will see 20 clients = 68.23.45.110 (this is public address)
    If you check the 20 clients at the cafe = 192.168.1.xxx (inside Dynamic IP addresses) 192.168.1.xxx is most common and a gateway of 192.168.1.1
    192.168.1.1 = 68.23.45.110

That is why all 20 of them get banned if a cheater is found on that IP 68.23.45.110.

Imagine if this is HUGE cafe with 100+ PC's/Clients. [/b]
    i know how it works, i&#39;m saying dynamic ap cuz whole croatian network works that way, every time i reset my router, my ip is different, i was even checking it with vandy when someone here had some scamming problems with some guy from croatia. only thing they can do is block whole country <- nice reason to stop playin :P

chinese gold farmers still killing those dire wolves in moradon on both servers

ReVoLaTioN

Now everybody who using koxp it isnt&#39;t important if he have a 80 character and koxp with a noob char lvl 45

all accounts who logged on in the last time from the same I.P will be permanently banned and the &#39;&#39;detected cheater&#39;&#39; get as extra a I.P ban

and can&#39;t join into game anymore
    Now some Intenetcafes in Turkey have problems because the customers of the cafe used koxp and get i.p ban , this mean that the full internetcafe are banned

permanently inclusive all accounts [ sadly the goodguns too]
    Be careful guys[/b]
    Yeah and K2 also started paying people to play their game.
    /End_Sarcasm

Sounds good

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

drunk i got nothing against you but wtf is wrong with your sig dude?
    are you fucking racist?[/b]
    What cause it says "Mein Kampf"? hope that irritates you cause the Israeli bombing on Palestine irritates me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345