View Poll Results: What did/do you like?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left it at KO (Breth, 100 coins tp fee, no xx.xx%, real old school)

79 44.13%
  • Left it at KE (change zone names, added zones/stuff)

39 21.79%
  • As it is now (ROFD)

17 9.50%
  • Go to new moradon with new weaps and armor.

44 24.58%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What did/do you like?

This is a discussion on What did/do you like? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; give me back feedback, i honestly think that they should have left it at KO and that KE was the ...
Page: 1

3thos

give me back feedback, i honestly think that they should have left it at KO and that KE was the furthest they should have taken it after it came out.

let me know what you think.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

spammable provoke FTW... old school AOE rocked :lol:

3thos

add feedback of why people ^_^

Slide-EYE

old KO was the best ... new world to explore and was harder to get any good lvl and equip = no over lvled or equiped parties ... It was just simply great , these ppl who started at this time know what i m talking about....

miss that screaming orc on select servers :'(

3thos

spammable provoke FTW... old school AOE rocked :lol:[/b]
    will never forget those, eslant harpy partys where the warrior and priest would run and gather every harpy in snow and bring them to one side and we would aoe them all the way to desert, will never forget that xp.

i wish this game wasnt so fucked up anymore

3thos

old KO was the best ... new world to explore and was harder to get any good lvl and equip = no over lvled or equiped parties ... It was just simply great , these ppl who started at this time know what i m talking about....

miss that screaming orc on select servers :'([/b]
    amen.

that big screaming orc scared me i would select the server so fast so i didnt have to hear him haha

Banned Senior Member

KO>all

Ki1laH

Old KO was great, it was...I loved it.

But lets face it, to keep people they have to keep them interested with new stuff all the time...the majority of the ko4life community plays for the PK because we are good at it...ok maybe not the majority are good at it here, but they think they are and like it.

Anyways, a LARGE population of the game feeds on updates and new things...because lets face it, they are exciting...ROFD brought me BACK to KO after quitting, if a new server is launched with the new moradon, it will too bring me out of hiding.

PK is fun, but can only be fun for so long...updates keep it interesting, whether or not they make the game better or worst, though what makes it worst for most people is it strives farther and farther from the KO simplicity.

P.S. I fucking HATED that screaming orc, I knew exactly when the scream was coming and tried every time to get into a server before it would come, but nevertheless it would scream and I would scream then my family would scream...ultimately ending in a lot of screaming...damn orc...

KO FTW!!!!

Cool

+1

spammable provoke, screaming orc on welcome screen....

i also miss the looks you used to get with glowy +8s...
    i used to feel special with my +8 mirage now its::

baba: hi
    sandman: hi

baba: you mirage +?
    sandman: +8

baba: nice
    sandman: yeah =t

they need to change the color on +1rbs to make believe glow or something...

Banned

i think right now is situation best

3thos

But lets face it, to keep people they have to keep them interested with new stuff all the time...the majority of the ko4life community plays for the PK because we are good at it...ok maybe not the majority are good at it here, but they think they are and like it.

Anyways, a LARGE population of the game feeds on updates and new things...because lets face it, they are exciting...ROFD brought me BACK to KO after quitting, if a new server is launched with the new moradon, it will too bring me out of hiding.

PK is fun, but can only be fun for so long...updates keep it interesting, whether or not they make the game better or worst, though what makes it worst for most people is it strives farther and farther from the KO simplicity.[/b]
    what you say is true but its just nothing was better then KO.

those AOE goblin partys, the old inferno animation?

not only the game things, but the people, the people were amazing and unforgetable ... everyone was nice to everyone, everyone knew everyone in some way, it was just more of a tight knit society then what it is now, and that is what i miss, everyone was friends with everyone and everyone just played to have fun, not to make money, not to be better then someone else, just to have fun ...

they could have added new things, but they didnt have to totally change the game :/

PK is fun, but can only be fun for so long...updates keep it interesting, whether or not they make the game better or worst, though what makes it worst for most people is it strives farther and farther from the KO simplicity.

P.S. I fucking HATED that screaming orc, I knew exactly when the scream was coming and tried every time to get into a server before it would come, but nevertheless it would scream and I would scream then my family would scream...ultimately ending in a lot of screaming...damn orc...[/b]

+1 on that

expansions are cool because they give you new toys to play with.

also, the dcz has done wonders for lazy people like me who dont like leveling and are too noobish to roll with the hard hitters...

im reading that the expansion will make it easier to level to 70 now so maybe ill finally be able to level my priest above 6x

=DDD

3thos

i disagree with the rebirth system also.

i remember going to wars in KO/KE and you would see max 5-10 glowing weapons.

you go to war now in ROFD you see 2 people without glowing weapons.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast