Finally /quit

This is a discussion on Finally /quit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yey me, finally decided to uninstall this piece of shit game Just had fun upgrading on the anvil for no ...
Page: 1

AndyJH

Default Finally /quit

Yey me, finally decided to uninstall this piece of shit game

Just had fun upgrading on the anvil for no reason other than I wanted to waste money

I've finally quit KO, PM'd my account info to a friend who can sell my shit or keep the accounts.

I'll be putting up a video megapost of around 70gb worth of KO footage people made in PK videos on rapidshare, filefront, youtube, megaupload

Was great speaking to you all, peace out

you're like giving away 200$ for free?

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    you're like giving away 200$ for free?
    70 Gigabytes

Not gold bars lol

My account is worth jack shit, but it's fun whilst KO originally started. Then I just dwindled as I lost interest

I'm now playing Fallensword and MW2. I'm more interested in hosting lan games now (killing floor, avp, etc)

Not to be mean but no one cares.... its ko people quit and come back every year just due to the pk

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Not to be mean but no one cares.... its ko people quit and come back every year just due to the pk
    Trust me I won't be coming back

I'm a die hard BP convert, and I've gotten rid of my items I have nothing to come back to :P

I only made this post to say good bye to fellow diez friends since I've been here since it started

lol, I thought you quit over a year ago Best of luck to you in rl dude, ko was a blast while it lasted. At least you're going out in style (burn everything worth burning and toss the rest,) unlike the most of us who try to start playing again every half a year or so...

Cya around.

-Kc

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by texasbeef View Post
    lol, I thought you quit over a year ago Best of luck to you in rl dude, ko was a blast while it lasted. At least you're going out in style (burn everything worth burning and toss the rest,) unlike the most of us who try to start playing again every half a year or so...

Cya around.

-Kc
    Yeah I did quit Kris, just kinda come back to say hi hi to joppe, but lately I've been coming back and servers are nowhere near as full and always seeing old faces.

I don't really play eve now anymore either lol

Only games I'm interested in are the lan parties, so hit me up on msn and when I get server online and i'll host some games for you with the new server i'm building

I had a fucking blast playing KO with you through all these years, you showed skill and pride like no-one else, and you were always a twatface in chat. It bothered many people over the years, but I always liked it, and it made you special...cunt

Too bad there are probably not many oldies poking around to notice this thread, thats why you got this extra kind and loving post

Going out-> All-blue sky in Buenos Aires

bb chav,
    x Joppe

Banned

you're gonna post your video in media section ^.^ ?

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    you're gonna post your video in media section ^.^ ?
    Never made one, I make appearances in a couple though
    Games aren't worth playing anymore, Shinigami was the bomb that died
    Euphoria ruled, and died.

Never mind though I'll catch people around

I had 70gb of PVP videos downloaded that people made so I'll upload them all so I can finally free some space on HDD lol. Planning on building a new PC anyway so need to sell some shit

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJH View Post
    Never made one, I make appearances in a couple though
    Games aren't worth playing anymore, Shinigami was the bomb that died
    Euphoria ruled, and died.

Never mind though I'll catch people around

I had 70gb of PVP videos downloaded that people made so I'll upload them all so I can finally free some space on HDD lol. Planning on building a new PC anyway so need to sell some shit
    Shinigami<3

Well I missed playin with ya bro... I quit about 2 years ago but im back now and have a different attitude towards the game. I hope you will too over the next couple of years.

Have a good life man.