Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Finally! A Theory.

This is a discussion on Finally! A Theory. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just to add something here, most of the versions of KOXP floating around, especially the cracked versions, have keyloggers and ...
Page: 3

OLD1953

Just to add something here, most of the versions of KOXP floating around, especially the cracked versions, have keyloggers and so forth in them.

K2 got a award recently for PROTECTING CREDIT CARD DATA. Not customer satisfaction, but protecting customer data.

They've had real problems with this, they've been attacked in attempts to get customer data several times.

I'd guess this took precedence over booting KOXPers.

As for PB, I saw plenty of KOXP types in a week or less. Dunno what you were doing, but they were certainly on DIEZ.

The dudes downloading cracked KOXP OR OTHER MACRO PROGRAMS are almost certainly the same people who show up crying about totally losing an account, and swearing they've never abused anything. I guarantee, they've found themselves checked for valuables a few times, probably once a month or so, and they've had "mysterious" things happen in their inn, and so forth. I figure a lot of ppl who were moaning about "MONEY VANISHED FROM THE INN" about eight months ago were actually looted by the ppl who were keylogging them.

A smart thief doesn't kill the businessman he robs, he leaves him enough to build back up, so he can be looted out next year and the next. It's the principle of constant cash flow vs the single big payday.

Me, I've never used any hack whatsoever, and I've never had any problems with vanished items or such, except for a pair of worthless LR earrings that vanished in a dupe wipe. The sole problem I've ever had was when that crazy XP thing was going around DIEZ due to corrupted database indexes.

are u fuckin kidding me??? theres no way anyone involved even remotely in K2 has the knowledge of how to make somethign liek kosp...i doubt they can even change the god damn resolution on their monitors...

SonOfGod

zzz ... your a little late mr xanarchistx most peple already know this... zzz its old theory not new

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123