Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Finaly!

This is a discussion on Finaly! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MuslumGurSex has told me that him and most of the top player's in their clan have all been hacked! He ...
Page: 1

G0D

MuslumGurSex has told me that him and most of the top player's in their clan have all been hacked!
    He said it was a data base hack but I dont care :lol:
    Sooooo... now Ares is gonna be a clean server for a few days/weeks/months hopefully
    Looks like for once we didnt get pwned

Darkslayer07

huuh???

Molder

and what about other babashop/dupe/scamm/cheat ppl ?:P

<3

G0D

and what about other babashop/dupe/scamm/cheat ppl ?:P

<3[/b]
    Meh they are not as bad as the "Sex family" which Muslum calls it. Msn name = MuslumGurSex//Sex Family Hacked :@
    lol they were the worst of all cheaters, they deserved it!
    Btw I wonder if Longyan got hacked :lol:

Molder

good orc side is done, just need hack all human cheaters/babashopers/dupers ,oh i forgot and 95% southamericans !!

Akroma

Cool

yay

Ok which humans clans are coming Orc? Orc going to lose every single war now xD

Banned

yeah molder, lets get rid of the cheaters/babashoppers/dupers on the human side!

let see Ready2Die:
    1. had a speed hacker (you guys defended him)
    2. had a duper/macro&#39;er (you guys defended him)
    3. babashopping? hey skittles, didnt you bought your char from dpierre?
    4. cheating? you guys are wall buggers (in war invasions)

if you guys still have any pride left, shouldnt be partying with PKTeam.

G0D

yeah molder, lets get rid of the cheaters/babashoppers/dupers on the human side!

let see Ready2Die:
    1. had a speed hacker (you guys defended him)
    2. had a duper/macro&#39;er (you guys defended him)
    3. babashopping? hey skittles, didnt you bought your char from dpierre?
    4. cheating? you guys are wall buggers (in war invasions)

if you guys still have any pride left, shouldnt be partying with PKTeam.[/b]
    lol I bought that char before I was even in Ready2Die, i&#39;ve been in that clan what less than a month? I joined the same day they lost CSW...
    Kennie your just trying to bitch at me because you run from me in cz... noobie...
    Even when I was playing on RememberMe and at lvl 64 I still pwned ur ass, wait I mean let you run..
    Don&#39;t give it the big because your just a noob. Well done for making this topic go to shit you fag.

Banned

if you gonna say i run from you, at least take that sig off with that full plate helmet. i spike bathory harder than i spike you LOL

i have nothing against you man, they have more babashoppers. im just hating on you because without you dp will still be playing!

G0D

Lol? Dp would still be playing? ermm no I dont think so? You make it sound like I hacked him or something?
    He needed the money, so I thought if I was gonna buy a gg char for cheap FROM a gg then it might aswell of been him.
    Thats a old ss of when I was orc as you can see..

Banned

ok i was trying to be nice, but let me put it this way.

you&#39;re the fucking dumbass, who cares if you&#39;re orc or human you will still have the same/better equiptment. you fucking dumbasses complaining about cheaters on the orc side, yet you are cheaters your fucken self. thank you, byebye.

G0D

Im a cheater because I helped him out with money because he realy needed it after being fucked over by his friend?
    Sorry I have good items from boss drops and gifts from old clannies. Ask anyone in r2d if i&#39;ve gotten anything from them.
    Most of my items I made myself i.e shells, shards etc..
    Sorry I bought dp&#39;s char seeing as he needed the money more than this shitty game. IM SUCH A CHEATER

Banned

OMFG when did i talk about your equiptment? i just said when you nation trasnfer from orc to human you have the same equiptment, so it doesnt matter.

ill stop replying ending my statement with; if you guys still want a fair game, STOP PARTYING WITH PKTeam.

Weed

i like doughnuts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast