Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Find the GM event

This is a discussion on Find the GM event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont see a pm of the gm ><...
Page: 2

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i dont see a pm of the gm ><

BobGreensley

when i win find gm event in edana the gm asked me to relog..[/b]

Banned

i dont see a pm of the gm ><[/b]

yea.. ><

lol i saw it but almost allyways they are saying thats someone win 2-3 minuts later.

tommyleonghk

i&#39;ll try to get that ss from a clannie ...i think he took the ss of pming the gm....

but shouldnt the announcement be in the same server?

or can there be like...say the event is in R1 ...and announcement will show up on all 3 servers?

:blink:

dantiger

im that clannie who was also confused as hell about the find the gm, ghostknight and i figured sure what the hell lets try find GM, so while we were running around we pmed gm on R1 for sure, considering did many times, and when event over saw that daddycool won and never heard of this guy, so decide to try to pm him........no daddycool zzzz i dont think i got a SS of it tho so aq. also at end pmed GM ask where hell he was and no answer so idk odd

k2&#39;ed just quit xD

dantiger

lol can i get an amen

Notices are not just server-specific. Whenever a GM uses /notice, it&#39;s seen on all servers in that group (Ex. Diez1, Diez2, Diez3).[/b]
    Gm events arent only on the 1 server.

Willows

Go block your whispers and get a friend to pm you.

See what happens.

The only reliable way to test this conspiracy theory would be to have the gm and the winner on your friends list.

tommyleonghk

Go block your whispers and get a friend to pm you.

See what happens.

The only reliable way to test this conspiracy theory would be to have the gm and the winner on your friends list.[/b]

block whisper.. u will get...the user has blocked personal message.... and not "failed to connect for a private chat"

conspiracy? this is getting interesting :lol:

tommyleonghk

Gm events arent only on the 1 server.[/b]

but i swear that me and my clannie can pm that gm in ronark1....thats the weird part....dont tell me i can pm a gm if i was in r1 and that gm was in r2 or r3....

and again..no SS of us pming that gm would be more interesting if we had that SS :P

Bukowski

whats even more interesting is you trying to pm daddycool before the event was over on a server that he doesnt play.
    do you know a daddycool in ronark?....im saying what prompted you to try and pm daddycool the first time...before the event was won by him. Maybe im reading what happened wrong...

krusader

maybe the GM likes him more than you

IllusionS

Was this a NEW event today? Cause there was a find a gm event on ronark 2 weeks ago, and daddycool won it as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast