Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Find the lost coins... (Diez)

This is a discussion on Find the lost coins... (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thank god i saved my shizzz...in my inn....and somehwere on my other accounts lay like 10mil but i forogt the ...
Page: 4

thank god i saved my shizzz...in my inn....and somehwere on my other accounts lay like 10mil but i forogt the pw... NOOOOOOOOOOO

i only havel like 17mil in my inn rihgt now but i got items that can boost me up if the prices go up again.

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    see children the system works... deal purely in USD, sell people duped raptor +9's and rip off kids and you too could succeed
    hahaha your a mod :blink:

do u ever not flame someone as a mod.....i know the rest dont and are very professional .... you just add a smiley at the end of your flames so i guess its ok.....ok well whatever i guess your better then us cause your a mod and i am sure i will be banned tomorrow :lol: ....oh look a smiley so its ok i didnt just flame you....lol >>> /sarcasim

personally i am not sure if your comment was directed at me as all know i sold for kom at one point and apologized for it....and i know i made my mistake but its in the past.....if it was to me then i really dont care what u think....just all i see from most of your posts is flaming....most of us do .... your a mod act like it....you should not be saying shit about anyone ever no matter what they did...your opinion needs to be biast on these forums as the other mods are...i dont see morax or devile or chantico saying the shit youd do....you banned zaraki for the same shit you do.....then if this comment was directed towards me you are again in violation of your mod status...and even though i admited to selling kom which i only have the balls to and so many others dont including a few of your clannies you still say shit and imply shit as a mod.....seriously be more professional when someone gives you a responsibilty .... devile made you mod to police the forums and be unbiast......you have not done that as of yet from all your posts

also morax said all mods are against the buying of usd items....so selling for usd is ok as you are doing.....hmmm kind of hypocrital if u ask me...trying to have your cake and eat it to i see...ok well again i dont really care but you need to be removed as a mod

ok flame on me now as i have stated facts not opinion here and also many othes same thinking go go go....gn i am off to bed so i will respond to your flames tomorrow.....have a good night

Originally posted by Sulfurix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sulfurix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chabo
    diez=dead
    agree, cant even get scrolls anymore my money supply just drained out :[/b]
    and im transfearing 370m in dies for olympias money lol ^_^

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    see children the system works... deal purely in USD, sell people duped raptor +9's and rip off kids and you too could succeed

do u ever not flame someone as a mod.....i know the rest dont and are very professional .... you just add a smiley at the end of your flames so i guess its ok.....ok well whatever i guess your better then us cause your a mod and i am sure i will be banned tomorrow :lol: ....oh look a smiley so its ok i didnt just flame you....lol >>> /sarcasim

personally i am not sure if your comment was directed at me as all know i sold for kom at one point and apologized for it....and i know i made my mistake but its in the past.....if it was to me then i really dont care what u think....just all i see from most of your posts is flaming....most of us do .... your a mod act like it....you should not be saying shit about anyone ever no matter what they did...your opinion needs to be biast on these forums as the other mods are...i dont see morax or devile or chantico saying the shit youd do....you banned zaraki for the same shit you do.....then if this comment was directed towards me you are again in violation of your mod status...and even though i admited to selling kom which i only have the balls to and so many others dont including a few of your clannies you still say shit and imply shit as a mod.....seriously be more professional when someone gives you a responsibilty .... devile made you mod to police the forums and be unbiast......you have not done that as of yet from all your posts

also morax said all mods are against the buying of usd items....so selling for usd is ok as you are doing.....hmmm kind of hypocrital if u ask me...trying to have your cake and eat it to i see...ok well again i dont really care but you need to be removed as a mod

ok flame on me now as i have stated facts not opinion here and also many othes same thinking go go go....gn i am off to bed so i will respond to your flames tomorrow.....have a good night[/b]
    slmd

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by priestish
    2 things
    1) people need to start looting every box
    2) USD is not ruining the game. *If USD was ruining the game, then PUS ruined the game long time ago. *If that is case, then scrolls ruin the game. *Thus if PUS is ok, then USD is ok. *Infact, USD is just short cut to get items. *USD ==> ITEMS, where as the long path, USD ==> PUS ==> Scrolls ==> money ==> items.
    that usd>pus>scrolls>money>items is what kept the market alive! it kept the money flow goin and made sure items were kept within the market etc etc...now that people sell everything for straight USD who needs to circulate money through the market? those that dont buy for USD get screwed cuz they cant find anything in game anymore cuz people no longer buy PUS then sell those ig to buy ig

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-priestish
    2 things
    1) people need to start looting every box
    2) USD is not ruining the game. *If USD was ruining the game, then PUS ruined the game long time ago. *If that is case, then scrolls ruin the game. *Thus if PUS is ok, then USD is ok. *Infact, USD is just short cut to get items. *USD ==> ITEMS, where as the long path, USD ==> PUS ==> Scrolls ==> money ==> items.
    that usd>pus>scrolls>money>items is what kept the market alive! it kept the money flow goin and made sure items were kept within the market etc etc...now that people sell everything for straight USD who needs to circulate money through the market? those that dont buy for USD get screwed cuz they cant find anything in game anymore cuz people no longer buy PUS then sell those ig to buy ig[/b]
    i dont mind either way of getting items usd or igc so long as its fair price.....see all bitch that they cant buy for usd and no one selling for igc....serious guys so you have gbs to buy with and no one selling to you....ok stfu and sell your gbs on ebay and use that money for items...its the same as buying for gbs...all you did was launder the gbs into usd......stop bitching....its what i have been doing for over a year now and thats why i had nice shit....not cause i sold to others from kom...i did like 5 deals with kom items.....that doesnt get you what i had.....most think thats what it was and it wasnt.....it was the selling of gbs on ebay that did it....if u want u can ask divano and sirecho and a few others that knew i did this.....and the buyers i sold to can post up as well....i also did middle man trades for gbs as well....like someone selling 30 gbs to me for 3 usd each i turn around and sell them for 7 usd each without even having to use any of my own money.....its called haveing fun and getting paid....so stop whinnining about people buying usd and either do what we all do or stfu.....buying for usd is not illegal and doesnt make u a bad person......fact

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

not every1 has a paypal account not everyone wants to risk getting scammed...heres a better idea how bout YOU stop goin against the terms of service and stop buying/selling for USD and play the game like it was fucking intended

its not illegal irl but it is against the terms of service/end user agreement...OWNT!?

And yes Tez its illegal u know why? It's like black money... U dont publish any invoice, non control your income, neither your country can add fees to the money u get...
    It's illegal action if you ask a lawer...

... and yes scroll messed game, they messed pk style... leg cut and ice effects (which they remove swift) are useless and work in low percentage

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

ok flame on me now as i have stated facts not opinion here and also many othes same thinking go go go....gn i am off to bed so i will respond to your flames tomorrow.....have a good night[/b]
    i never directed any comment at you tez but if you wish to presume that is an 'attack' at you then i would imagine that would say more about your concience's current state. You think i should be removed as a mod because i don't think USD trades benefit the game? quick lock me up i'm trying to start a revolution, bring forth the anarchy.

As for your suggestions with concerns to usd i think you'll find despite offers i haven't sold any of the items i posted for usd, and if you read the post i think you'll find it has a sarcastic undertone. Instead i have been trying to convince people the stuff i am offering could be worth more usd if they perform the in game trade with me they can sell it for more.

Don't give me all of that 'You're a flamer' crap, i think you'll find my tolerance is quite high for most and infact i provide a good service answering questions and generally helping people in need of help. I just don't have a great tolerance for bug abusing babashoppers who continue to repeat offences while appologising after each time they are caught out. Need i mention the fact that you were full mp while holding an erenion, no, need i mention the fact that you acted as a pimp for KoM working on a commision for ridiculous items that you know as well as i do should not be in this game, no i don't think i do. Enough of that anyway, i have no interest in flaming some guy who's concience dictates that a simple remark about babashopping was directed at him, unless of course you did indeed sell a raptor +9, something i wasn't even aware of. As a mod i am responsible for deleting unrelated posts and protecting the users here from potentially harmful material, when i became a mod i did not have to hand in my sense of morality and personal opinion.

Got a problem with my modding? contact devile here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/privmsg.php?...p?mode=post&u=3
    Got a problem with the truth? Try contacting a church here www.jesus.com

download

why the hell u guys crying? first its a good thing that market prices getting lower.
    if u cant sell ur shells for 200m try 150 :P USD trades have ruined the game in some point. if IN worth 210USd lets say and 1 GB is 3$ then common sence will tell u that IN worth 70gb, thats where usd fuked the system. IN should never be 70gb.

p.s a smart man would notice the rise in ecnomy and guess the big fall down it will have, best thing there was to do is to sell/keep money in the side and wait for the crash.

hej

If it was me that was running the game, I would warn everybody that if you sell for real money the item will be deleted, then check up ebay, this forum and others and delete the item that players put out to sell for real money, then you would kill at least 90% of the real money trades.

Ps a funny side not, WU just called me

Lammer

Originally posted by Hostage
    I think its good, maybe people will actually start to farm for their shit now. I dont care if the rich keep getting richer. The poor need to start working harder. *<_< *

I remember when I would have to kill the little shit just to repair Kyoshe's daggers. Now I look in my bank and theres always 2.1b on it. *^_^
    The problem is that POOR ppl are farming and working hard but the high drop rate is killing Market really fast coz noone is buying nothing. THat's the main problem.
    I've been selling things so cheap than sometimes I thinking that I should cut my wrists instead.
    Also the coin wipe thing that happened a long time ago erase alot of money from server. Alot of gb got lost so even less money in server.

I could go farm for hours but wtf I don't have money to "crazy" upgrades and Nothing that I farmed is being sold. And in the mean time I spent money on pots, rprs and scrolls which I can't make up for them.

Banned

hmm... when i leaved my acc on ares i had 260m left :P

Time to go shop a bit i guess ^_^

download

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    I think its good, maybe people will actually start to farm for their shit now. I dont care if the rich keep getting richer. The poor need to start working harder. *<_< *

I remember when I would have to kill the little shit just to repair Kyoshe's daggers. Now I look in my bank and theres always 2.1b on it. *^_^
    The problem is that POOR ppl are farming and working hard but the high drop rate is killing Market really fast coz noone is buying nothing. THat's the main problem.
    I've been selling things so cheap than sometimes I thinking that I should cut my wrists instead.
    Also the coin wipe thing that happened a long time ago erase alot of money from server. Alot of gb got lost so even less money in server.

I could go farm for hours but wtf I don't have money to "crazy" upgrades and Nothing that I farmed is being sold. And in the mean time I spent money on pots, rprs and scrolls which I can't make up for them.[/b]
    man, when u talkin like that u make me happy. glad to see ko is finally back to track.
    If you remmber myko or even ares u ll remmber same thing. there was no crazy upgrades and to see someone with 100mil was rare.

ko market will keep going down unless new and easy dupe method will found out. My advice to u is to stop with crazy upgrades thats the time for lvlin -_-

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast