Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Find the lost coins... (Diez)

This is a discussion on Find the lost coins... (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I selected wrong period to start new character... Damn ^_^ Everyone saying prices back to KO, but did everyone mentioned ...
Page: 5

I selected wrong period to start new character... Damn ^_^
    Everyone saying prices back to KO, but did everyone mentioned that in old ko u needed NUS for +6 (1.2m) and now u need 10m for a high class item (if it doesnt break on +4)

kenpai

'Cheap' is relative, we all want to sell our stuff for millions and buy new stuff for low prices. But if you take the price of portals and pots and prices for npcing stuff, u can imagine this game was never ment to sell stuff for more then 2b. It all depends on how much money there is in the economy and without duping money, that total amount of money should stay roughly the same (if ppl were actually farming for cash. Or maybe slightly increasing.) Point is, a few weeks/months back we were complaining about stupid drop rates and bs prices. Now we see prices returning to usuable amounts for all players. I hope all prices will drop and stabalise, so there will be a good balance again between npc prices, pots, portals, uniques, etc.

If prices keep dropping, we will have to put more time in famring and financing our pk/exp adventures. And pot prices are rediculous high, so without any regular and special events i dont think we can make it.. the game will die, or ppl will xp/pk without pots :-p .. mp absord ftw i guess.

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

see children the system works... deal purely in USD, sell people duped raptor +9's and rip off kids and you too could succeed

hahaha your a mod :blink:

do u ever not flame someone as a mod.....i know the rest dont and are very professional .... you just add a smiley at the end of your flames so i guess its ok.....ok well whatever i guess your better then us cause your a mod and i am sure i will be banned tomorrow :lol: ....oh look a smiley so its ok i didnt just flame you....lol >>> /sarcasim

personally i am not sure if your comment was directed at me as all know i sold for kom at one point and apologized for it....and i know i made my mistake but its in the past.....if it was to me then i really dont care what u think....just all i see from most of your posts is flaming....most of us do .... your a mod act like it....you should not be saying shit about anyone ever no matter what they did...your opinion needs to be biast on these forums as the other mods are...i dont see morax or devile or chantico saying the shit youd do....you banned zaraki for the same shit you do.....then if this comment was directed towards me you are again in violation of your mod status...and even though i admited to selling kom which i only have the balls to and so many others dont including a few of your clannies you still say shit and imply shit as a mod.....seriously be more professional when someone gives you a responsibilty .... devile made you mod to police the forums and be unbiast......you have not done that as of yet from all your posts

also morax said all mods are against the buying of usd items....so selling for usd is ok as you are doing.....hmmm kind of hypocrital if u ask me...trying to have your cake and eat it to i see...ok well again i dont really care but you need to be removed as a mod

ok flame on me now as i have stated facts not opinion here and also many othes same thinking go go go....gn i am off to bed so i will respond to your flames tomorrow.....have a good night
    i never directed any comment at you tez but if you wish to presume that is an 'attack' at you then i would imagine that would say more about your concience's current state. You think i should be removed as a mod because i don't think USD trades benefit the game? quick lock me up i'm trying to start a revolution, bring forth the anarchy.

As for your suggestions with concerns to usd i think you'll find despite offers i haven't sold any of the items i posted for usd, and if you read the post i think you'll find it has a sarcastic undertone. Instead i have been trying to convince people the stuff i am offering could be worth more usd if they perform the in game trade with me they can sell it for more.

Don't give me all of that 'You're a flamer' crap, i think you'll find my tolerance is quite high for most and infact i provide a good service answering questions and generally helping people in need of help. I just don't have a great tolerance for bug abusing babashoppers who continue to repeat offences while appologising after each time they are caught out. Need i mention the fact that you were full mp while holding an erenion, no, need i mention the fact that you acted as a pimp for KoM working on a commision for ridiculous items that you know as well as i do should not be in this game, no i don't think i do. Enough of that anyway, i have no interest in flaming some guy who's concience dictates that a simple remark about babashopping was directed at him, unless of course you did indeed sell a raptor +9, something i wasn't even aware of. As a mod i am responsible for deleting unrelated posts and protecting the users here from potentially harmful material, when i became a mod i did not have to hand in my sense of morality and personal opinion.

Got a problem with my modding? contact devile here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/privmsg.php?...p?mode=post&u=3
    Got a problem with the truth? Try contacting a church here www.jesus.com[/b]
    only reason looked like a flame directed at me was the last comment you made......riping of little kids as you once said that to me in a pm after talking of kom items.....trust me my concience is clear on this game.....i just see you posting alot of you opinion which some is directed in a negative fashion and is considered what we all call a flame.....i personally dont think your a asshole like most....i really could care less about you as you dont affect me ingame and i dont value your advice or opinion as i do deviles or others in this game....trust me its ok man.....i dont need u to respect or like me to make me feel good....my comments about you not being a good mod are shared....its not just me so i know i am not just being paranoid.....and if you stay a mod great i could care less but if you do try to act more professional when posting.......i see the other mods doing this but you dont....maybe devile added u are a mod to be there bad cop while all the rest are the good cops .... who knows who cares.....i am merely making you aware of what alot of us think...if you choose to stop the flames and be more like your other fellow mods then so be it if not again you really need to stop thinking i care....i am merely trying to help you be more like a mod and more professional as one

also i do see alot of your post as i did a search for all of your posts.........i do see many profesional ones...i never said you always flame....i said you flame alot....not 100% of the time.....like i said if we can just get you to be professional like you are in some of your posts 100% of the time that would be lovly to us all

p.s. i try to make a post listing our concerns about your moding....and it was stated with no flames to you and what do you do.....again flame me....bring up kom....bring up full mp....and last but not least the church http....yeah that is real professional on what we are talking about.....stick to topic please...we are not talking about bug abusing or kom items...and def not religion.....to put a church link as your last comment to me was very childish but tyvm......i will look into as i dont ever get sleep ....i am so glad you pointed this out to me>>>>/sarcasim

when you say 'our' concerns, can you throw forward a petition please because i am interested in finding out who else is concerned with the way in which i moderate this forum.

Thank you in advance

p.s. appologies if you were honestly offended by a link to www.jesus.com, but i don't think you were

xourico

lol I think, alot of ppl are doing what Im doing now :P

I have some coins (some billions), but Im keeping them :P, so maybe in 1 motn i will buy some SSE or something like that in merchant...

anyway, a coins event will be nice too... FOR MACROERS <_<

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    when you say 'our' concerns, can you throw forward a petition please because i am interested in finding out who else is concerned with the way in which i moderate this forum.

Thank you in advance

p.s. appologies if you were honestly offended by a link to www.jesus.com, but i don't think you were
    1st no need for a petition as i dont think your the worst mod and also again as i did with the kom and prob most anything about ko i am the only one with balls to ever admit or come out about anything.....well lutz slmed it so kinda maybe he did....i wont out others ...if they feel like pming you and saying it oh well......if not oh well...i am simply making you aware that alot of flames even though maybe you dont think so come off as flames as did some of what you just said to be in the post you made to me

the jesus thing would offend someone like myself who is non demonination since i dont believe in church but again ...it did offend me cause i dont offend easily and i know where i stand with the one who respect me and love me....but it was childish of you to throw it in there was my point....it was asshole like......not that of a mod

i dont want you baned persay......i never had a problem with you ingame and at one point did think of you as a gg and a cool guy....but you like a few others in your clan like to pass judgement on others without finding out all about that person...we wont go there on all of this as its off topic........but again i dont think your a bad person or the worst mod ever ..... just please be more watchful of how you post towards others

only reason i bring this up even is cause i have gotten pms and msns from people saying shit to me....about look what he did or said...and yes sometimes you may dont be directing it towards anyone in particular but guess what to them it is....and if your mod you should care about what your fellow forum posters feel and think.....you are who they look up to and then you say something to them to make them feel shitty ..... to me thats not being a mod...even if you didnt mean it...thats why its best to post without your opinions or feelings as a mod.....unbiast and stay out of most.....you know all the others will post up for you anyway with this community :P ... ffs nothing here goes unchecked or unanswered....we all get ours

about the kom and full mp....my apology was sincere and ment.....if you choose not to take thats on you...and if you still think i am the worst guy in ko then so be it too......i recently have only taken up the practice of trading items or buying with igc as well.....i know in the past i promoted buying for usd....i still believe if you want to do it dont make you a bad person but i wont do it anymore.....but i wont condem anyone for it.....if you look at my posts on selling i went from selling for usd all my items to now selling for igc or trading ...and yes i know its hard to get someone to trade but it can be done as i have and even though i lost on the deal someone else got a good one and that is enough for me to know and be happy with ....as i have done with alot....i dont think most know the good i do....oh well who cares right.....i was full mp mage with enerion and kom items.....so fuck tez

Pff Tez dont ruin my post ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by EagleGRS
    Pff Tez dont ruin my post *^_^
    ok sorry eagles mod please delete my posts

didnt mean to hijack your thread

NP its just a public forum, u can say your oppinion in public
    i dont take urs or his side, just bypass what a noobie is saying and keep going

lolior

anyway, a coins event will be nice too... FOR MACROERS <_<[/quote]

WHO CARES?
    GOGOGOGO strart macroing
    admit that.. macroers&low lvls are the only cashmakers on this game

OR

bring back the damn goldbars to npc so 1 dupe method get back the game economy

I will start making chicken to leech apos till i get 500k (And some apos drops about 4-5m) then i go to lunar war and leech monuments for money...... ^_^
    Also im gonna town everytime i kill orc to save money :wub:

cRuX

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

Thank you in advance

translation for turks. www.allah.com <_<

Stop being assholes and start fighting between nations and history and religion OMG !!!!
    Grow up ! :angry: :angry: :angry:

azza

47gb ftw for me lol :wub: that want last long lol

I have around 260 gb's on few accounts :mellow:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast