Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Fire armor & 80skill's

This is a discussion on Fire armor & 80skill's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think i know how. later I'll try :x...
Page: 3

NaidenZ

I think i know how.

later I'll try :x

EpsaNomaly

I think i know how.

later I'll try :x[/b]
    YAY! Make sure to back up your files before you try though, otherwise you might have to reinstall if you fuk up :blink:

NaidenZ

YAY! Make sure to back up your files before you try though, otherwise you might have to reinstall if you fuk up :blink:[/b]
    I've copied the folder of knight 2 times already, one is edited, other is with the patch of loading fast another without the patch of loading fast so I'll use the edited one for try but I think I'll need a lvl 80 mage xD

selam tota of SexyReplay

DarK

I usedto have the thing that fixed 70 novas, that was cool B)

edit : wewt 800 posts

Banned

only turks can tbl.edit...

only turks can tbl.edit...[/b]
    :unsure: :angry:

booja03

lol.

only thing that is server side in .tbl's are values which are stored in the DB eg, price of items, AP of weapons

skills CAN be edited to look like other skills, i know a guy who editted the judgement skill to look like sword dancing, but only he can see the effect, not every1 else around him.

so yeh, u can edit the .tbl to get teh animation to work, but the animation has to already be somewhere within the KO client

Boyce

Its a shame really that skill looked so hot

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

already tryed it and it doesnt work.

they animation file is removed, the tbl file is correct but no ani file

bump?

ok i fix it and i ill tell how repair it

u need reinstal full ko (need orginal files)
    down load all patch's from ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/

for animation visible u cant add this files

patch1508 > Data > Skill_Magic_6.tbl ( Dont add this file from patch just leave from instalation fresh old )
    patch1511 > Data > fx.tbl ( Dont add this file from patch just leave from instalation fresh old )

and finish u can be happy see fire animation skills 75-80

Havoc2

ACTUALLY, the ONLY banable tbl edit is the serverside edit which was used in Legend of Ares alot. It allows you to illeminate cooldown times and annimations so in your screen (and the other persons screen) they see repetitive nova's falling down AND dealing multiple nova damage to them. Same with Howling sword etc. You would hit as fast as you could click the button.

There have actually been a few mods wayy back on diez about 3 years ago that would tbl edit their characters and have fun GM events and they could spawn howlingsword and abyss pots. Along with duel raptors which were tbl edited to 1 handed weapons. Or they can wear a full set of chitin shields which is tbl editing it to armor, and a main handed weapon, and even uniques, rings, earings, necklace, belt, etc.

The UNBANABLE tbl edit only effects YOUR screen and doesnt touch the K2 files at their office so theres no way IN HELL they could know if you tbl edited or not your personall files. Unless they install a patch that enables them to spy on every single persons computer that plays this game. But at the moment they don't even have time to give people premium.

(f) Modification of The Client Program. All Members must use the client program provided by the Company. The Company periodically updates the client program as well, and all players are required to use the latest version of the Game. Modification of the client program of the Game is strictly prohibited. Any violations may result the termination of your Account.[/b]
    I bet you work for K2

u dont understand something

its just change name files, i dont change any info inside just NAME and only ur client read it another example quest shield look like cs

lldemonll

Thanks a lot .. i was looking to fix the animation too but i couldnt, now it really works .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast