Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Fire armor & 80skill's

This is a discussion on Fire armor & 80skill's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How can K2 tell if you edited your .tbl files for just skill animation or armor/shield/weapon appearance? Exactly.[/b] they can ...
Page: 4

How can K2 tell if you edited your .tbl files for just skill animation or armor/shield/weapon appearance?

Exactly.[/b]
    they can if u edited tbl and changed ur appearance and took ss and send it to CS then maybe they can ban u :P

i wish i can use tbl editing again this an old pic over a year old when u were able to tbl edit ^_^ made a pk movie with this look :P

they can if u edited tbl and changed ur appearance and took ss and send it to CS then maybe they can ban u :P

i wish i can use tbl editing again this an old pic over a year old when u were able to tbl edit ^_^ made a pk movie with this look :P

[/b]
    nice warryon

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Gyft dragon set tbl for all classes aga?

Mario made a topic like a year ago about how to change armors and daggers but they dont work anymore since mordan patch

lil_mageskillz

ok i fix it and i ill tell how repair it

u need reinstal full ko (need orginal files)
    down load all patch's from ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/

for animation visible u cant add this files

patch1508 > Data > Skill_Magic_6.tbl ( Dont add this file from patch just leave from instalation fresh old )
    patch1511 > Data > fx.tbl ( Dont add this file from patch just leave from instalation fresh old )

and finish u can be happy see fire animation skills 75-80 [/b]

Dont those 2 pacthes do somthing thats important for u playing ko? because im sure if they put those pacthes it for a reason.

Dont those 2 pacthes do somthing thats important for u playing ko? because im sure if they put those pacthes it for a reason.[/b]
    hmmm i playing 2 days with this change and dont see nothing special just fire animation works and u dont see animation from candy cane and candy spear just that u see pathos gloves and another animations

lil_mageskillz

when u manually download a pacth where u extract it to?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

when u manually download a pacth where u extract it to?[/b]
    In Knight Online Folder

lil_mageskillz

i did the thing where u leave out those 2 pacthes and it messed up the game. the text font is bak to small and theres blank spots on the floor. pls tell me if i did sumtin wrong

download all patches and rechange all 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 and more more util last just dont change this 2 files

lil_mageskillz

so i change them all or just those 2 pacthes?

reinstal full knight online client cause u need fresh files and add manual all patches except this 2 files

lil_mageskillz

it works i love u XD :P

its just moradon is kind of messed

it works i love u XD :P

its just moradon is kind of messed[/b]
    nice

Imhotep

Hey DarkMag, firstly good job, I've been hoping someone would come up with this for a while now ^^

BTW, could you just upload the two files, Skill_Magic_6.tbl and fx.tbl please ? then we could simply download them and replace the ones we have with the ones you have and we would be able to see the animation without having to go through all that reinstalling o.O

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast