Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fire Dragon patch fucked my combo.

This is a discussion on Fire Dragon patch fucked my combo. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly, just use Page Up/Page Down if you're comfortable with F1 and F2.. just a suggestion, if this still doesn't ...
Page: 2

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Honestly, just use Page Up/Page Down if you're comfortable with F1 and F2.. just a suggestion, if this still doesn't make you comfortable, then, you would have to learn another way.

Smiley

Like phantom said reverse ur skill bar so:

1 spike = 8 spike
    2 thrust = 7 thrust
    and so on...

if u cant do that u gotta learn new combo, if u cant do that chance to another class/ reskill archer

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i dunno wtf hes talking about...when i play sin i use mouse to combo and i have no problem using f1 and f2...actually pressing f1 and f2 is faster than clicking the arrows...always was always will be

Banned

i suggest u move all the other stuff such as wolf, magic shield and and lupine on to another skillbar.

from f1-f4

#1 light feet
    #2 minor heal
    #3 hp pot
    #4 skill and so on

f1 is my draining page where i put and use the drains.
    f2 is my 2nd combo skill bar
    f3 is my main combo skill bar
    f4 is where i have wolf/cure curse on top of those i listed

i use hp pots, minor heal are for ppl who dont have a duffer/healer by their side. when i combo i always hold w (ring finger), spam hp pots (middle finger) and spam r (index). move down the list from #4-8 and use the middle finger to change between the skillbar. f2 and f3 is straight above.

this is my uber l33t mouse combo that i only press 2 buttons to kill a lot of ppl with. combo isnt about who presses their button the fastest.

iKilledLincoln

its hard for people to get advice when every time they're asked a question and could use help a bunch of people start flaming...honestly, its not that hard to give the guy just a simple, helpful answer...cama

and i'd have to agree with most of the people here...f1 and f2 are probably the best bet...if not, play around with skills and the bars and maybe you'll find something more comfortable

bro jus buying a fucking bow OMG archer is best now i think

my bow n arrow hit like fucking warrior sd or hs its sick

D:

Originally posted by Kirchofff_
    reskil to archer
    lol thread over.

i use page up and page down when i dont feel like reaching to f1 and f2.. but im a mage and i dont have to have a continuous combo.. my biggest problem with using the f1, f2, etc.. is i use alt as my vent buttoon, so if i go to page 4 with alt on i alt f4 out of the game h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by iKilledLincoln
    its hard for people to get advice when every time they're asked a question and could use help a bunch of people start flaming...honestly, its not that hard to give the guy just a simple, helpful answer...cama

and i'd have to agree with most of the people here...f1 and f2 are probably the best bet...if not, play around with skills and the bars and maybe you'll find something more comfortable
    helpful answer? sure id love to....if this topic wasnt completely fucking retarded :rollseyes:

honestly think about this...he complains cuz its near the top now right? now really think about it...no matter WHAT hed have to move the mouse all the way across his skill bar even in old ko...cuz hed go 3 4 5 6 7 8 *click switch page* 8 *click switch page* 3 4 5 6 7 8....see that!? HE WENT FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP OMFGHAX0R!!!!...he could just as easily now a days do: 8 7 6 5 4 3 *click switch page* 2 *click switch page* 8 7 6 5 4 3....omfg same thing wheres the problem here? oh ya the problem being an idiot who doesnt think before posting -_-

Banned Senior Member

even when I clicked my skills for like 2-3 months I still pressed f1/f2 never clicked the small arrows

m1ng

i think he has one hand? :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by :Blaster:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Blaster</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    wow dude , press F1F2 u lazy ass .
    aint so fast for me *when you are using mouse, not 2 hands*

cama: thx for comment[/b]
    yeah...i think he saying only got use of 1 hand...if so i say he one bad mafukker if he comboing w/ 2 skill bars B)

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iKilledLincoln

helpful answer? sure id love to....if this topic wasnt completely fucking retarded :rollseyes:

honestly think about this...he complains cuz its near the top now right? now really think about it...no matter WHAT hed have to move the mouse all the way across his skill bar even in old ko...cuz hed go 3 4 5 6 7 8 *click switch page* 8 *click switch page* 3 4 5 6 7 8....see that!? HE WENT FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP OMFGHAX0R!!!!...he could just as easily now a days do: 8 7 6 5 4 3 *click switch page* 2 *click switch page* 8 7 6 5 4 3....omfg same thing wheres the problem here? oh ya the problem being an idiot who doesnt think before posting -_-[/b]
    i used to pot with my pinkie same for minor healing... if i switch to 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 i will have to pot on 8 and minor 7

nvm guys

it was another topic just to flame a noob

cama... get real life plx

Banned

wtf? :wacko:

trbwn

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i dunno wtf hes talking about...when i play sin i use mouse to combo and i have no problem using f1 and f2...actually pressing f1 and f2 is faster than clicking the arrows...always was always will be

+1.. clicking is harder then hitting f2..

go practise in arena :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast