Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fire Dragon patch fucked my combo.

This is a discussion on Fire Dragon patch fucked my combo. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Majix i use page up and page down when i dont feel like reaching to f1 and ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by Majix
    i use page up and page down when i dont feel like reaching to f1 and f2.. but im a mage and i dont have to have a continuous combo.. my biggest problem with using the f1, f2, etc.. is i use alt as my vent buttoon, so if i go to page 4 with alt on i alt f4 out of the game *h43r:
    :lol:

Ctrl as vent PTT button ftw!

I realised quite how awful that english is, so for comedy value decided to google-tran it into german and back...

CTRL as ventilation shaft postal administration key ftw!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by :Blaster:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:Blaster</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-iKilledLincoln

its hard for people to get advice when every time they're asked a question and could use help a bunch of people start flaming...honestly, its not that hard to give the guy just a simple, helpful answer...cama

and i'd have to agree with most of the people here...f1 and f2 are probably the best bet...if not, play around with skills and the bars and maybe you'll find something more comfortable

helpful answer? sure id love to....if this topic wasnt completely fucking retarded :rollseyes:

honestly think about this...he complains cuz its near the top now right? now really think about it...no matter WHAT hed have to move the mouse all the way across his skill bar even in old ko...cuz hed go 3 4 5 6 7 8 *click switch page* 8 *click switch page* 3 4 5 6 7 8....see that!? HE WENT FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP OMFGHAX0R!!!!...he could just as easily now a days do: 8 7 6 5 4 3 *click switch page* 2 *click switch page* 8 7 6 5 4 3....omfg same thing wheres the problem here? oh ya the problem being an idiot who doesnt think before posting -_-
    i used to pot with my pinkie same for minor healing... if i switch to 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 i will have to pot on 8 and minor 7

nvm guys

it was another topic just to flame a noob

cama... get real life plx[/b]
    learn to read dipshit i said 8 7 6 5 4 3 I STOPPED AT 3!!!!! that means ud still pot and minor with ur precious little pinky finger

TunaFishyMe

i use K for Kommunication
    But i dont really like to go on vent. I dont know what kind of people like to get off on my sexy voice

iwanttopk

i used 1 hand to combo and switch and w/e. always have hand on mouse at all times.

blaster reminds me of people who play counterstrike with a joystick and then complain that they cant kill anyone

ArminVanBuuren

I think you Blaster, are stucked in old combo...so I'd suggest you to practice with a chicken char to get used to a new combo...if you cannot get used to the changes everytime they come, then you'll be always behind the ones that can do so...I'm still comboing with just one hand, and using minor heal at mouse, but I'm doing well like that because I have some trouble with 2 handed combo...why don't you try to find a new combo for urself? is much better than coming to forums just to whine and blame the game you are still playing. ^_^

susGe

i click my skills to combo and i found them moving the arrow annoying, but ive also been using f1 and f2 since i started comboing with my mouse. I learned to use both depending on how i was feeling. Sometimes i clicked the arrow and sometimes i used f1 and f2. Neither was faster or slower then the other. Now you just dont really have a choice. Learn to use f1 and f2 its not that hard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123