Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fire Drake Beta Update

This is a discussion on Fire Drake Beta Update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i like being stupid........
Page: 2

Technicolor

hey i like being stupid.....

SirKnight

It's Monday but still not up :<

Ki1laH

Its 11 A.M. for them, you expect them to post your update news bright and early eh.

nfw

Well thay missed ti agen k2 pwns u agen bam in ur face lol

atlest there consistant thay never on time

ViSeH

They didn't promise anything did they? and they still have time

Ki1laH

Originally posted by nfw
    Well thay missed ti agen k2 pwns u agen bam in ur face lol *

You are retarded. It's now I think 2 pm their time, we will get notes later this evening along with the possible launch of beta today and if not launched they will alert us when the launch will be.

I swear you are the most annoying kid I have ever seen post.

nfw

and u the most retarded dude ive ever seen who cant take someone bashing k2 there a bunch of tards thay fuck up everything and if you think other wise you ant played ko long

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by nfw
    and u the most retarded dude ive ever seen who cant take someone bashing k2 there a bunch of tards thay fuck up everything and if you think other wise you ant played ko long
    agreed lol if you'd been playing for like 2 years+, like old skool players (me :lol: ), you'd know by now that they aint worth defending

Ki1laH

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nfw
    agreed lol if you'd been playing for like 2 years+, like old skool players (me :lol: ), you'd know by now that they aint worth defending [/b]
    Code:
    Account Information

Account ID: * * * * * **censored*

Registration date: * [ 2004-10-24 18:38:00 ]

[ Reset/Change Password ]
    Would you like to try that one again? Ive been k2'ed plenty of times, quit because of it plenty of times, but you people need to realize that its not as easy as it looks. And when people are complaining at fucking NOON their time, when you damn well know they dont release big updates until later in the day, it quite generally PISSES me off.

If you want to bitch and moan all the time and claim k2 sucks, make it simple and quit the damn game or learn japanese and play theirs.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nfw

You are retarded. It's now I think 2 pm their time, we will get notes later this evening along with the possible launch of beta today and if not launched they will alert us when the launch will be.

I swear you are the most annoying kid I have ever seen post.[/b]
    They launched KE 4 months late, they haven't removed the jackpot, and are now 1-2 months late with Fire Drake.

They don't ever announce the correct date or time, that's a well proven precedent. It isn't worth flaming someone over.

infernosage

omg im so happy i thought i was the only person that didnt get in

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Ki1laH@
    <!--QuoteBegin-nfw

I swear you are the most annoying kid I have ever seen post.
    They launched KE 4 months late, they haven't removed the jackpot, and are now 1-2 months late with Fire Drake.

They don't ever announce the correct date or time, that's a well proven precedent. It isn't worth flaming someone over.[/b]
    I quit BEFORE KE was launched, so I don't really care there.

The jackpot not being removed was intentional, I was in a teamspeak with admins who said they wanted to keep it going because players liked it. They AREN'T LATE AT ALL with the fire drake, it was expected to come in July, which is NOW.

When they announce later this evening when the beta will open, be it today or in the next two days, I will laugh in their face. And it is worth flaming somebody over when they ignorantly flame a company that provides them with the game they claim to get enjoyment out of for no reason. Now if it were 11 pm their time on monday night, then complain, 11 am...no.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-nfw

agreed lol if you'd been playing for like 2 years+, like old skool players (me :lol: ), you'd know by now that they aint worth defending
    Code:
    Account Information

Account ID: * * * * * **censored*

Registration date: * [ 2004-10-24 18:38:00 ]

[ Reset/Change Password ]
    Would you like to try that one again? Ive been k2'ed plenty of times, quit because of it plenty of times, but you people need to realize that its not as easy as it looks. And when people are complaining at fucking NOON their time, when you damn well know they dont release big updates until later in the day, it quite generally PISSES me off.

If you want to bitch and moan all the time and claim k2 sucks, make it simple and quit the damn game or learn japanese and play theirs.[/b]
    If they cant do it, they shouldnt claim to provide a survice to the paying costumers at least. If they arnt guna do what they claim to say or do it late, they dont deserve to make people pay for such service.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Btw removed Killah's account name. Don't want you getting K2'ed again because you posted it here.

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    I quit BEFORE KE was launched, so I don't really care there.

The jackpot not being removed was intentional, I was in a teamspeak with admins who said they wanted to keep it going because players liked it. *They AREN'T LATE AT ALL with the fire drake, it was expected to come in July, which is NOW.

When they announce later this evening when the beta will open, be it today or in the next two days, I will laugh in their face. *And it is worth flaming somebody over when they ignorantly flame a company that provides them with the game they claim to get enjoyment out of for no reason. *Now if it were 11 pm their time on monday night, then complain, 11 am...no.

First announcement was for June btw. Calm it down, will you? There really is no need for liberal use of caps.

the_man_slayer

i just saw some pic's of the new patch and the set up looks like JPKO's now but u can switch back to classic :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast