Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fire Drake Beta Update

This is a discussion on Fire Drake Beta Update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fast thinking tun always thinking ahead yea liek the prem 24 hour reposonse lol my orignal CHAR was k2ed from ...
Page: 3

nfw

fast thinking tun always thinking ahead

yea liek the prem 24 hour reposonse lol my orignal CHAR was k2ed from 59 almost 60 like 10% away and that was HOW LONG AGO and still not fixed so defend them if u like but it means shit

the_man_slayer

:wub:

Ki1laH

That wasn't my full login id m8.

Either way, I've been k2'ed plenty, but see I can realize that without K2, I wouldn't have even had the privelage to play the game ... the way I like.

Lets see I was clan bugged, still am. My NP symbol was bugged *was top 15 or so*...I had shell gauntlets dissapear by unequipping them...countless other things. But see, every game has its ups and downs, its a shame this game has so many whiners though.

And monkey, they aren't late, which is the whole reason I'm defending them. Because people are throwing blame before they are even late, and thats really annoying to see.

nfw

gmaes have there ups and downs but no other game in the history of mmo has had so many downs runescap dosnt count that its a fuck up all the way around lol

Ki1laH

Originally posted by nfw
    gmaes have there ups and downs but no other game in the history of mmo has had so many downs runescap dosnt count that its a fuck up all the way around lol
    Diablo...outwar...*runescape* Those are games that I personally know how effed up they got at times, and other people that play other games say the same about the games they play. Every game has tons of whiners, hell WoW has LOADS of them...they get annoying.

nfw

people who play wow havnt much to whine about most have never seen real pvp and most dont know how good there suport is so tell them to shut it

HiddenRage

ok is the id/pw to the beta acct gonna be same as our 1 we registered with?

Ki1laH

Originally posted by HiddenRage
    ok is the id/pw to the beta acct gonna be same as our 1 we registered with?
    Yes.

lo0pynuts

diablo has NEVER had as many bugs as ko outwar is shitty eitherway diablo hasnt had nearly any bugs unless you count the duping ect. glitched items and whatnot and any bugs they did have didnt affect actual gameplay k2's support sucks horribly they got a pretty solid game though if they had a better team behind it i believe it would honestly give wow a run for its money the updates are usually late the support is the worst ive ever seen the gameplay is solid though there are alot of bugs still a great game ran by a shitty company lol and btw servers do not take long to put up at all anyone who has ever run a server for anything can tell you that much the hardest part would be setting all the accounts up and whatnot which does actually take alot of work well typing k2 is in fact lazy as hell thats that lol this may be usko but i really think there company is ran by trained monkeys who get paid in bananna's there servers are ran by a hamster running on a wheel and there support is ran by a snail that got eaten by one of the monkeys as escargo a day after it came out :lol:

iwanttopk

if 1 GM actually took 1 hour to go to the DLW and CZ to look at the cheaters, instead of holding 3 bonus wars on all 3 servers, making it so i cant xp in cz, then i would say that they are actually DOING somthing, somewhat. 3 GMs for 3 servers? GM came on today, spawned about 100 killer bealtes and 30 stone golems in moradon, then left. and banned 1 person for spamming websites. If you call that hard work, then you need to get slapped. If i were a GM i would have 30+ people banned that i know cheat, first day. speed hackers, dupers, tower buggers. zzzzzzz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123