Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

First babashopper of Edena

This is a discussion on First babashopper of Edena within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by n00bzZ You said it yourself, you're a "PAPER" rogue, he's not, that's first. Second, I'm pretty sure ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    You said it yourself, you're a "PAPER" rogue, he's not, that's first.
    Second, I'm pretty sure ppl already have better daggers than sb's, even shards/mirages/cleaver's from bosses or maybe kukry's from lamias....

Since kukrys/cleaver are middle class, it doesn't really cost a lot to up them......
    And also he might ahve sb's +7 or +8....
    u forget i have EYES and i can see he is using swordbreakers...doubt they are +8 cuz thatd take a LOT of money considering each sb costs 200k

to say this again i dont really care about the damages i do to him but how much dmg he does to others...if theres a logical reasoning behind it then thats fine ill cut my losses and admit im wrong...but so far the only reasoning hasnt come across as likely to be true lol

another thing he has lf and thrust but not stealth...that makes him anywhere from 39-44 same lvl range as me too so dont use the excuse "maybe hes a lot higher lvl"

Where did I say anything about lvl :?

Difference between +7 and +6 sb's is nice on low lvl's, and again, you're paperm he's not.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Medusa
    u can make 5m at gobs easy in some hours...
    assuming people have the money to buy the gobs for that price. Assuming you have the money to make gobs. They arent cheap to make in the first 2 days or so. 100k for pauldron, 80k for pads 50k rest?

well i made 4 mil off of nashira quest and all the scrolls and opals and shit i got yesterday

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Where did I say anything about lvl *:? *

Difference between +7 and +6 sb's is nice on low lvl's, and again, you're paperm he's not.
    i said so DONT as in for future reference

yes im paper and hes not LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY FFS

to say this again i dont really care about the damages i do to him but how much dmg he does to others
    to say this again i dont really care about the damages i do to him but how much dmg he does to others
    im paper hes not i *SHOULD* do more damage than him and im not just talking about my experience with him either im talking about what ive seen him been doin all day in cz

He got better armors, who said you will do more damage on him >_<

And if he's better than you, then he's a babashopper?
    Or simply your ego is up there :roll:
    :?

armand0

i had made +7 fp set and ironx +7 in 5 days at olimpia. Its easy to upgrade fp's and swordbreaker in KE. I dont think that guy is babashopper, maybe macroer or another thing.

this is fucking usko jesus even on edana u can babashop they jus wont guarentee u'll keep since its early

Originally posted by armand0
    i had made +7 fp set and ironx +7 in 5 days at olimpia. Its easy to upgrade fp's and swordbreaker in KE. I dont think that guy is babashopper, maybe macroer or another thing.
    didnt mean technical babashop just meant cheater...babashop would be full shell and glowie weps :P

Originally posted by Renzuk
    well i made 4 mil off of nashira quest and all the scrolls and opals and shit i got yesterday
    since when nashira quest give 4m o.o

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk
    since when nashira quest give 4m o.o[/b]
    100K+2 opals=i think 600k each quest...multiple accounts/chars to do the quest u can get up to 4m easy :P

SaTaN

Heard people babashopped cash >_< some people have 300mil+ already

zzz babashoppers r greedy noobs...they wouldnt buy anything less than 60, even tho they would stand out liek a sore thumb...

WHY do people still waste their time on new servers?

they are a CASH COW for K2, thats all. ive sat on ares watching each server become progressively worse and people still have this belief that their server will somehow be immune to cheaters. give it 2 weeks there wont even be an active GM on that server.

oh well its your time do what you want

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast