Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

First babashopper of Edena

This is a discussion on First babashopper of Edena within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 WHY do people still waste their time on new servers? they are a CASH COW for ...
Page: 3

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by 0000000
    WHY do people still waste their time on new servers?

they are a CASH COW for K2, thats all. ive sat on ares watching each server become progressively worse and people still have this belief that their server will somehow be immune to cheaters. give it 2 weeks there wont even be an active GM on that server. *

oh well its your time do what you want

+1

Trii

i chose to start playing on new server, cuz playing on diez bores me now. max i can play is 30 minutes, then its not interesting anymore.
    guess i'll have to find something else to do.

cerebus

they are a CASH COW for K2, thats all. ive sat on ares watching each server become progressively worse and people still have this belief that their server will somehow be immune to cheaters. give it 2 weeks there wont even be an active GM on that server. *

Most people I know that went there has close to no thought on making it permanent, those who do are mainly level 70s that got bored with own server or people who never had the energy to keep up with their server's higher levels. Just being a newb again and experience that part again (but with more experience) can be fun. Myself I got 35 and started to pk, then came PUS so I went back to my server and gave away my crap edana gear.

yeah i did that when beramus came out, levelled an orc sin to 35 with festo and then quit. its annoying to go to cz and find lvl 50-55 ppl who macro'd there. what a waste of time. now i just go to take my name, but i was too late on edana...

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Medusa
    u can make 5m at gobs easy in some hours...
    fact

maybe he got lucky with goblin parts too ! , I turned in my first goblin parts and I got full plate pads ...

N00Bi

Default Re: First babashopper of Edena

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    goes to................

NATI!

FP rogue that hits thrust for about 500+ and has insane def normally r people for like 60 dmg i r him for 30
    Think he got ROL yesterday.. he got the drop from a bach and said OMG ROL YES YES YES but he refused to show it so I think it was just bullshit..

FatM4n

edana is already doomed to fail as a server

Garnet

hoho cama full FP is baba shop?

i am 67 with lyca +8 and +6 dd

<-- good gun

the fun with edana is within its purity for the time being. I'm genuinly enjoying leveling on lamias and derus etc. We got a destroyer from Javana and considered it a good drop. Taking a 6 man team to try bone collecter and all getting killed. Today i made my Bill +1 to +3 and genuinly feared it breaking.

its fresh, what more can i say. With diez the nation transfers etc have taken all of the good worth while humans and made them orc which has taken away the challenge, without a challenge where is the interest?

SirKnight

+1

Originally posted by Festo
    +1 Whores = 3 day posting rights revoke

SaTaN

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    [/b]
    LOL not back this bs again =/ Arca you must come back to active u moron :S im making a mage n i want you to np transfer your nps to me muahahaha

:mellow:

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    [/b]
    +1 h43r:

FatM4n

stop posting +1 etc

post if u got something to say

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast