Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

First lvl 80?

This is a discussion on First lvl 80? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl those helm n boots look like they're ornaments on a christmas tree.. turkey anyone? Well... he ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    those helm n boots look like they're ornaments on a christmas tree.. turkey anyone?
    Well... he is in "Turk Warriors" :x

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

gobble gobble h43r:

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    real ?

either GM edit or test server pic. look at NP lvl 80 150k NP ? weird ?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

every1 is missing the important thing...why does the lvl 80 skill have the same icon as the lvl 75 master skill? :/ better yet....why does the icon for the lvl 80 skill not even ome close to matching what the skill does?....PHOTOSHOP FTW....lvl at least...that ap and shit is probably real if u look at the armors hes wearing

Def should be higher as well. HP points past 100 give some def if i remember correctly and i've seen warriors at 71-72 hitting 1.3k def.

Aba

zike will be the 80 who did it alone.

he doesn't care about people who have multiple people running the comp O.o

thanatos

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    every1 is missing the important thing...why does the lvl 80 skill have the same icon as the lvl 75 master skill? :/ better yet....why does the icon for the lvl 80 skill not even ome close to matching what the skill does?....PHOTOSHOP FTW....lvl at least...that ap and shit is probably real if u look at the armors hes wearing

rofl , its the same icon u noob

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    afaik those skills are the same, from what i saw here
    http://www.vgamingonline.net/fansites/knig....php?id=warrior
    but would need someone that played a lvl80 warrior on beta to confirm that out

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

rofl , its the same icon u noob[/b]
    im a noob? go work on getting lvl 70 before u call me a noob...or go work on breaking 100k np

there arent 2 skill taht have the same icon...yet u call me a noob for using LOGIC(something u probably lack) and coming to the conclusion that its probably edited cuz it has the same icon as the lvl 75 master skill

and dro none of that info is 100% accurate...as its not an official site they dont have the lvl 80 master skill icon so dont see how they would know the lvl 80 attack icon either

Dro

ya, thats why i said afaik, but need confirmation... noob! :rollseyes: :lol:

thanatos

ur logic is retarded thats why i lack it ur right , it is the same icon so what? and lmfao at me not being 70 , ive played for 2 years but im sorry i dont throw my life down the drain like urself trying to lvl to 70 or " break 100k nps " , i play when i have the time for it , at least i dont make dumb conclutions and im not missinformed about the game

Dro

well thanatos... unless u got a lvl80 char or have played on one, or know anyone that has/does, can't really say it is can't u? If u can't, then u are making dumb conclutions and are missinformed about the game aswell as the rest of us so...

thanatos

http://online.mgame.com/game/knight_renew/.../info/skill.php , i rest my case .. icons on his skillbar are exactly the ones showed at mgames site , for lvl 80 attack and 75 master ... i do search before i make a fool of myself , should try that sometime cama

Dro

touché h43r:

Reinhard

Originally posted by Crimsonrain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crimsonrain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    real ?

either GM edit or test server pic. look at NP lvl 80 150k NP ? weird ?[/b]
    Well if u see his skillbar, u can see hell blade in the back, that would be hard to be photoshoped.. so i think its real..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast