Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

First lvl 80?

This is a discussion on First lvl 80? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think its beta tbh... in normal ko it doesn't say "exp event" at the top right hand corner it'll ...
Page: 5

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i think its beta tbh... in normal ko it doesn't say "exp event" at the top right hand corner it'll say "gold/bronze/silver premium" or "FIRE DRAKE". moreover this guy is a rogue in dies so yup i bet its the beta, probably one of the top 50np holders(150knp) so he got promoted to lvl 80. now that makes sense someone should treat me to dinner.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by thanatos
    http://online.mgame.com/game/knight_...info/skill.php , i rest my case .. icons on his skillbar are exactly the ones showed at mgames site , for lvl 80 attack and 75 master ... i do search before i make a fool of myself , should try that sometime cama
    if i was wrong i was wrong(theres still no proof thats what the usko lvl 80 skill looks like ) but if its true and hes lvl 80 im more worried about which gm editted the char or which gm is gonna ban him for macroing/delevel him

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    i think its beta tbh... in normal ko it doesn't say "exp event" at the top right hand corner it'll say "gold/bronze/silver premium" or "FIRE DRAKE". moreover this guy is a rogue in dies so yup i bet its the beta, probably one of the top 50np holders(150knp) so he got promoted to lvl 80. now that makes sense someone should treat me to dinner.
    +1

its beta

thanatos

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    http://online.mgame.com/game/knight_...info/skill.php , i rest my case .. icons on his skillbar are exactly the ones showed at mgames site , for lvl 80 attack and 75 master ... i do search before i make a fool of myself , should try that sometime cama
    if i was wrong i was wrong(theres still no proof thats what the usko lvl 80 skill looks like ) but if its true and hes lvl 80 im more worried about which gm editted the char or which gm is gonna ban him for macroing/delevel him[/b]
    ur right its cool , but dont go calling people noobs just cuz i dont own a lvl 70+ char for reasons i cant obviously control , if i had the time i would have a 70 even 72... i do have the knowledge of the game and thats enough for me than being 70+.. afterall i could always just go to ardream with a 59 and my full gear , like i said i have played for 2 years i know what this game is all about ( or most of it at least )

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    if i was wrong i was wrong(theres still no proof thats what the usko lvl 80 skill looks like ) but if its true and hes lvl 80 im more worried about which gm editted the char or which gm is gonna ban him for macroing/delevel him[/b]
    the lvl could be legit dude. Look at zike, he is 77+ and only 1 person lvls the account. This guy could be played 24/7 and with the new exp bonus + exp spots lvl80 could be possible right now, so gms baning and deleveling doesn't seems fair unless given proof.

But cava is right, seems like beta

edit : thanatos u called camaz0ts noob first :lol:

thanatos

i know , i was rude my bad... its just that saying photoshop everytime u see something dodgy is kinda dumb lol

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Look at his armband. Has anyone seen clan named turkishwarriors with a glow in any servers?

lolior

yup its beta look at the exp event

Skazi

look at his manner point... >>> 0 so it beta or edit by gm easy..

FatM4n

it's not the same icon
    the one for lvl 75 is pressed togehter but the one for lvl 80 is abit torn apart

aTherioN

its real but in beta test server... i remember that clan from there -_-

Ehh guys look at his skills i mean the window of the skills its not from rofd version its from KE

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

actually it is from rofd... zzz check ur ingame skillbar now

Yes my bad,didnt pay attention to this window,thought its chnaged with rofd

Trii

if that was beta he'd have like 1.5-1.6k defense.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast