Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

First lvl 80?

This is a discussion on First lvl 80? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but if it wasnt he wouldnt have +69 hp and +168 str...
Page: 6

but if it wasnt he wouldnt have +69 hp and +168 str

Zaria

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    im already 80!...hello ?
    For level 80, you sure hit like a girl. :P Just kidding!

Pretorian_BG

Originally posted by Aba
    zike will be the 80 who did it alone.

he doesn't care about people who have multiple people running the comp O.o
    he's ur wife or something ? :blink:
    or maybe he is ur hero ?

speechless...

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Pretorian_BG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pretorian_BG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    zike will be the 80 who did it alone.

he doesn't care about people who have multiple people running the comp O.o
    he's ur wife or something ? :blink:
    or maybe he is ur hero ?

speechless...[/b]
    Zike is my hero :wub: :wub:

oncemore

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    im already 80!...hello ?
    For level 80, you sure hit like a girl. :P Just kidding![/b]
    Int priests normally do ^^

That dEEPknight isnt on the USKO servers unless he recently namechanged

Mario

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by thanatos@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

every1 is missing the important thing...why does the lvl 80 skill have the same icon as the lvl 75 master skill? :/ better yet....why does the icon for the lvl 80 skill not even ome close to matching what the skill does?....PHOTOSHOP FTW....lvl at least...that ap and shit is probably real if u look at the armors hes wearing

rofl , its the same icon u noob
    im a noob? go work on getting lvl 70 before u call me a noob...or go work on breaking 100k np

there arent 2 skill taht have the same icon...yet u call me a noob for using LOGIC(something u probably lack) and coming to the conclusion that its probably edited cuz it has the same icon as the lvl 75 master skill

and dro none of that info is 100% accurate...as its not an official site they dont have the lvl 80 master skill icon so dont see how they would know the lvl 80 attack icon either[/b]
    hes right nub :P icon is same so shhhhhhhhh

Jimbo

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

every1 is missing the important thing...why does the lvl 80 skill have the same icon as the lvl 75 master skill? :/ better yet....why does the icon for the lvl 80 skill not even ome close to matching what the skill does?....PHOTOSHOP FTW....lvl at least...that ap and shit is probably real if u look at the armors hes wearing

im a noob? go work on getting lvl 70 before u call me a noob...or go work on breaking 100k np

there arent 2 skill taht have the same icon...yet u call me a noob for using LOGIC(something u probably lack) and coming to the conclusion that its probably edited cuz it has the same icon as the lvl 75 master skill

and dro none of that info is 100% accurate...as its not an official site they dont have the lvl 80 master skill icon so dont see how they would know the lvl 80 attack icon either[/b]
    [/b][/quote]

omg that warrior is almost as babashopped as Tez, but he choose to reverse his armours <_<

Ruthless

gee...look at the king...carries 20m into cz and doesn't giv a shit....woooooow...that must me a fukin awesome feeling....carrying a heap of cash into cz without fear of loss :wub: :wub: ^_^ :wub: :wub:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Ruthless
    gee...look at the king...carries 20m into cz and doesn't giv a shit....woooooow...that must me a fukin awesome feeling....carrying a heap of cash into cz without fear of loss *:wub: *:wub: *^_^ *:wub: *:wub:
    full set of +21 shell and 11k hp...id like to see wtf it is that can kill that

Banned

Originally posted by Ruthless
    gee...look at the king...carries 20m into cz and doesn't giv a shit....woooooow...that must me a fukin awesome feeling....carrying a heap of cash into cz without fear of loss *:wub: *:wub: *^_^ *:wub: *:wub:

he probably never dies...and u never know..maybe he killed so many peoples that over time he got up to 20M :wacko:..looks like he can do it

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Jimbo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jimbo)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

and dro none of that info is 100% accurate...as its not an official site they dont have the lvl 80 master skill icon so dont see how they would know the lvl 80 attack icon either
    [/b]
    omg that warrior is almost as babashopped as Tez, but he choose to reverse his armours <_<[/b][/quote]

Lemme guess that warriors items.

Full shell +21
    Warrior earing +5
    Plantium earing(?) +5
    ROCS +5
    Iron neck +5
    Iron belt +5

Must be fun for him to own everyone in cz

petsmar2

omg lvl 80 already? :wacko:
    go outside guys.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    im already 80!...hello ?
    For level 80, you sure hit like a girl. :P Just kidding![/b]
    I don't own devilscommandments anymore ^_^ hopefully that baba will Name Change soon

FoOoK

[quote]

actually, the lvl 72 mage skill mana shield has the same icon as cure disease i believe, or something else i forgot

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast