Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

First lvl 82?

This is a discussion on First lvl 82? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as lvl 80, u have a quest to get another personal item ( altho u have to kill diff monsters ...
Page: 8

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

as lvl 80, u have a quest to get another personal item ( altho u have to kill diff monsters )

wow these people are a waste of life.
    if they are proud of wasting their life on knight online (LOL) then i feel sorry for them.

wow these people are a waste of life.
    if they are proud of wasting their life on knight online (LOL) then i feel sorry for them.[/b]
    its called a hobby, if you dont take pride in what you do then go kill youself

lil_mageskillz

its called a hobby, if you dont take pride in what you do then go kill youself[/b]
    ye but hobbys arnt that many hours a day either.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

damn yo i'm not gonna lie..thats the kinda sharer i would love to have xD

its called a hobby, if you dont take pride in what you do then go kill youself[/b]
    ill get right to that, maybe i should do it by starving myself and tiring myself to death from leveling to 83? Sounds good. Maybe in the meantime my vision will get so fucked up ill go blind. Who cares though as long as im lvl 83.

ill get right to that, maybe i should do it by starving myself and tiring myself to death from leveling to 83? Sounds good. Maybe in the meantime my vision will get so fucked up ill go blind. Who cares though as long as im lvl 83.[/b]
    What's your deal? In all of your posts you are complaining/flaming someone or something. Some people want a sense of accomplishment and this game fulfills that need. If you can't handle that then get off of Ko4life.

Ignore Me Senior Member

ye but hobbys arnt that many hours a day either.[/b]
    before next expansion I want level 83. A lot of people here do.

The guy did it all in a block - I will spread it out.

I can't see what the guy did wrong. I think he will do it in less hours than me - cos better partys.

What's your deal? In all of your posts you are complaining/flaming someone or something. Some people want a sense of accomplishment and this game fulfills that need. If you can't handle that then get off of Ko4life.[/b]
    im not flaming, nor am i complaining because my statement was general and is a continuation of Felix's argument.. its my opinion anyway, last time i checked i am entitled to it.

meh217

What's your deal? In all of your posts you are complaining/flaming someone or something. Some people want a sense of accomplishment and this game fulfills that need. If you can't handle that then get off of Ko4life.[/b]
    Fulfills that need? lol. Instead of playing with these pixels, deteriorating your health, why not do something constructive and real that gives you a sense of accomplishment?

Fulfills that need? lol. Instead of playing with these pixels, deteriorating your health, why not do something constructive and real that gives you a sense of accomplishment?[/b]
    I couldn't tell you. Also games don't deteriorate your health.

games dont deteriorate your health. they do in some cases stop you from progressing in your real life. i dont think people can actually get addicted to KO, i think they just thrive on conflict. and as we all know and experienced..theres a ton of conflicts in ko and on the forums.

I couldn't tell you. Also games don't deteriorate your health.[/b]
    Err.. yes they do. What happens when you sit on the computer too much playing games especially MMORPGs like KO (sometimes hours in the double digits), and not exercise? Are you telling me that is not in anyway dangerous to your health? :blink:

Err.. yes they do. What happens when you sit on the computer too much playing games especially MMORPGs like KO (sometimes hours in the double digits), and not exercise? Are you telling me that is not in anyway dangerous to your health? :blink:[/b]
    doesnt mean they will be fat. depends on who they are and how much of what they eat. some people could sit at computer all day and eat everything and not rlly gain much. other will sit at computer and eat a freaking cookie and get big lols.

yusufnl

lol use 7/24 KO exp exp

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast