Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

first raptor +8 on logos?

This is a discussion on first raptor +8 on logos? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PADDY money doesnt grow on tree's... the server must be rife with dupers money, i rememeber how ...
Page: 2

Jay

Originally posted by PADDY
    money doesnt grow on tree's... the server must be rife with dupers money, i rememeber how edana stayed cheap for months because they had effectivly stopped duping
    people had 20gb+ in the first week of server.. then screenshots of random people with shards+8, shells+8, etc etc started cming out.. logos is a shit server tbh ..

wouldn't he being in fullplate make it a little more believable? i'm sure if he was in shells 8 it would be more obvious.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by PADDY
    money doesnt grow on tree's... the server must be rife with dupers money, i rememeber how edana stayed cheap for months because they had effectivly stopped duping
    :wub: i miss the good ol' days, and the server was 99% english speaking and litearlly, the pk was as good as diez.. then everyone went back to diez and the new servers

now its turned around on us completly, the duping is stoped again and the market is low, but the good times will never come back like they were, just gotta keep on moving now without all those good friends i met

Cadence96

how does he have 133 str bonus? is he wearing +10 jewels?...

M0NSTERED

19x5 = 95 STR (Full plate+9)
    8x5 = 40 (+8 accesories)

= 135...

Were close.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by M0NSTERED
    19x5 = 95 STR (Full plate+9)
    8x5 = 40 (+8 accesories)

= 135...

Were close.
    Or he could have full plate +8 and have Gain on, and +9 jewelery, which is identical to a full set of Full Plate +9 with no Gain and +8 jewelery.

Reinhard

Who cares if its legit or not he probably made it with the dupe method of the christmas shit, got several raptors uped them and got 1 +8.

Ps: this topic should be in media section...

Originally posted by og_loc
    he broke
    2 hell breaker +3 *
    2 raptor +4
    and 2 iron impact

then since he had nothing he tried to up is raptor +7 to +8 and it went.. believe it or not *
    2 hb on the logos when it juz started abt 1 month ago... kinda makes me think *cough* trade bug.

og_loc

he has str amulet and he is gained dont know the jewels he has

he got one hb from green chest and he bought the other one

Originally posted by Jay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    people had 20gb+ in the first week of server.. then screenshots of random people with shards+8, shells+8, etc etc started cming out.. logos is a shit server tbh ..[/b]
    ur one of them wat are u doing on this topic ur bro powerful was the one selling all the gb on abay u wore his hb 7 which was question to be legit along with +8 md +8 shell +8 chitins ur bro wore

the minute someone could afford to buy 1 buss this server was duped out bus wise as of a week ago this server got fucked with christmas presents and green chest being bugged and duped . I had turks offering 21 gb 9k buss 9 k bes for a fragment which i didn't have but i wanted to confirm they were duping and not just getting 100 % item k2 claimed is all they could do .

Qu1cK

Its as legit as the dual rocs... anyway its very possible to do so but i doubt this turk did it legitly...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

not that hard imo, since buggin christmas presents = lotsa rapts for upping

turks aren't allowed to do nething legit its against there religion this is why tolgahan wheres a disguise irl

i heard he dresses up as big bird

Qu1cK

btw i just looked at ss again and i can tell im tired lawl no +hp so noob str gear... but still its gay possible but gay. i should be wearing it :/ still got 3 trinas so may be xD

Hells Kitchen

+8 is crap now its all about the +10's :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast