First time logging back into KO since MGame took control ---- Got a question

This is a discussion on First time logging back into KO since MGame took control ---- Got a question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like most people here, I have several KO accounts. On my main account, I re-registered before logging into the game ...
Page: 1

Default First time logging back into KO since MGame took control ---- Got a question

Like most people here, I have several KO accounts. On my main account, I re-registered before logging into the game and had no problems. On my secondary accounts, it says I am blocked. Do I have to re-register each account before logging into the game or should I send in a ticket to CS? Didn't have time last night to re-register my smurf accounts so I thought someone here might know the answer. Also, don't really want to send in a ticket to CS when a lot of people aren't having any luck with that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I think you should first try to re-register all those account no matter how long it will take and no matter how hard it can be, becouse like you said "Also, don't really want to send in a ticket to CS when a lot of people aren't having any luck with that."
    So maby re-registering is faster and the best way.
    I had only one account in usko and after i did my re-register everything did work just fine. (that account is full of nub characters )

What's this re-registering business?
    I've had problems with the pw being incorrect and not being able to change the pw cos apparently the email is registered. But i'm not sure how to fix that, i've sent a ticket but nothing has come up :/

Well first time i started USKO client when it was transfered to MGAME it said that "the id is incorrect" and then i just did go to website and tryed to login with my account and if i remember right it did go in and after that i started the client again and then everything did work just fine.
    Re-register might mean this or that you go to "register" and put all the same infos as id, password and email, but since its been long time already i cant say for sure that it was like this.

Ahh i see, but when i go to knightonlineworld website and try to log in it says my password is incorrect :s then it won't me change the pw cos the email isnt 'registered'. This sucks haha

exactly, you need to register every single account (actually a new email) in order to be able to log the game.

Ahh alright. I tried doing this but it says the account ID is already in use and won't let me do anything else. Thanks.

EDIT: How do i update the account? I have no clue how to do it lol
    Last edited by AlphaMale; 06-22-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

i do say welcome back, whom ever you are, i've never heard of this re-registering business, i logged into all my accounts as per normal, but if thats what you have to do i'd suggest doing it since the CS will never get replied to, unless(in my guess)can be exploited

well i login with my account normally and nothing ever happened ... a problem was one of my account number of the key was too long and could not go in and just change the key to a shorter .... although all of my accounts i have re-registered

Quote Originally Posted by ISpeakEnglishMate View Post
    i do say welcome back, whom ever you are, i've never heard of this re-registering business, i logged into all my accounts as per normal, but if thats what you have to do i'd suggest doing it since the CS will never get replied to, unless(in my guess)can be exploited
    didn't you validate your email when you logged the website? that's what i meant