Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For the first time someone did party inv bug and it was ok

This is a discussion on For the first time someone did party inv bug and it was ok within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Came up to Golem and a sin was atk shaula, so i w8 but then a babashop warrior came and ...
Page: 1

hej

Default For the first time someone did party inv bug and it was ok

Came up to Golem and a sin was atk shaula, so i w8 but then a babashop warrior came and atk shaula so i started to atk to and when shaula died the sin manage to party the babashop warrior so he got the drop

Baba = sigara_34

Trii

thanx for sharing.

Hostage

Default Re: For the first time someone did party inv bug and it was

Originally posted by hej
    Came up to Golem and a sin was atk shaula, so i w8 but then a babashop warrior came and atk shaula so i started to atk to and when shaula died the sin manage to party the babashop warrior so he got the drop

And how is that ok? Theres no KS on bosses. It's fair game.

hej

Originally posted by Trii
    thanx for sharing.
    Your welcome

hej

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

And how is that ok? Theres no KS on bosses. It's fair game.[/b]
    Its fair becuse the sin was a bit to low lvl for it but he tried and mabey he would have manage to kill it but then the babashoper came and ks, becuse you are stronger dont give you the right to ks evryone, you should show some sens, ok if it would have been Tormentors or New Order taht he had tried to ks, they are strong clans with high lvl tankers and so on.

Bafert

Originally posted by hej+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hej)</div>
    Originally posted by Hostage@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

And how is that ok? Theres no KS on bosses. It's fair game.
    Its fair becuse the sin was a bit to low lvl for it but he tried and mabey he would have manage to kill it but then the babashoper came and ks, becuse you are stronger dont give you the right to ks evryone, you should show some sens, ok if it would have been Tormentors or New Order taht he had tried to ks, they are strong clans with high lvl tankers and so on.[/b]
    why is it ok to ks a high lvled clan ... it dont make it right we should be treated like others just cuz we have high lvls dont make it different. if we started it u should have enuf respect to let us finish it

Hostage

It still doesnt matter who got the drop. K2 said there was no such thing as KS'ing on bosses. Fuck pride, fuck reputation. Thats all beside the point here, and nobodfy gives a shit who people are these days. Whats annoying is how people abuse these fucking bugs everyday and think it's alright.

I hope it coined. <_<

hej

Bafert no, but try to out do Glarfist in dmg

Its never ok to ks someone one mobs or bosses, if i ever meat Rebelde20 irl i would hit him.

Hostage

Originally posted by hej
    Bafert no, but try to out do Glarfist in dmg

Its never ok to ks someone one mobs or bosses, if i ever meat Rebelde20 irl i would hit him.
    Rebelde woulda been alright if he didnt lure on people...

TunaFishyMe

pfft last night I looking at HQ waiting for clan to come. They couldnt tp to me because K2 fucked up and unclanned me. He started HQ first, but by clan came right when he started. We had 2-3 tankers he only had himself and 1 healer. We could have easily outdamaged him but didnt. I didnt know he was evenson until dismantle told me. But still, no ks ftw.

Speed of Dark

pfft last night I looking at HQ waiting for clan to come. They couldnt tp to me because K2 fucked up and unclanned me. He started HQ first, but by clan came right when he started. We had 2-3 tankers he only had himself and 1 healer. We could have easily outdamaged him but didnt. I didnt know he was evenson until dismantle told me. But still, no ks ftw.
    sucker :huh:

what is good for u ?That u was no able to ks boss from that guy.Or that sin party him so he get in lamest way he could drop?U act like turk now .U live mabey in istambul or ankara?

NeedForSpeed

damn

Banned

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

And how is that ok? Theres no KS on bosses. It's fair game.[/b]
    there is ks on boss....its just called respect not ks

Immo

on manes , i could easy ks lobo from a guy from Woq clan , but i respect that clan so i didnt , when he killed he showed me lobo s pend and lobo hammer ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast