Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For the first time someone did party inv bug and it was ok

This is a discussion on For the first time someone did party inv bug and it was ok within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is NO KS on bosses and this is said by GMs , it is up to you if u ...
Page: 2

thanatos

there is NO KS on bosses and this is said by GMs , it is up to you if u wanna be stupid and let someone else take drops

on the other hand , INVITE PARTY to bug the drop IS CHEATING , the warrior stays legit for my eyes.. while the sin being a noob had to cheat the get the drop

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by thanatos
    there is NO KS on bosses and this is said by GMs , it is up to you if u wanna be stupid and let someone else take drops

on the other hand , INVITE PARTY to bug the drop IS CHEATING , the warrior stays legit for my eyes.. while the sin being a noob had to cheat the get the drop
    I wouldnt call it stupid to not "ks". It depends on what your own morals are. Just because K2 says its not illegal doesnt make it morally correct. Personally, if I was 5x and saw my first shaula, I wouldnt want some babashopped warrior to come take it while im challenging myself to do it. Whatever lets you sleep at night. I know that if I was taking Talos or something and a clan of like 70 warrors jumped on it, I would be pretty pissed off.

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by hej
    Bafert no, but try to out do Glarfist in dmg
    Get 2 tankers with regular equips that know how to combo. You'll get the drop for sure.

Yea lvl70 are really strong but they're not supermen.

cRuX

Originally posted by hej
    Bafert no, but try to out do Glarfist in dmg

Its never ok to ks someone one mobs or bosses, if i ever meat Rebelde20 irl i would hit him.
    I'm sure he would hit you back..

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    pfft last night I looking at HQ waiting for clan to come. *They couldnt tp to me because K2 fucked up and unclanned me. *He started HQ first, but by clan came right when he started. *We had 2-3 tankers he only had himself and 1 healer. *We could have easily outdamaged him but didnt. *I didnt know he was evenson until dismantle told me. *But still, no ks ftw.
    everyone says "no its not" when i say this but then when it fuckin happens to them i say i told you so and they just ignore me.

IF YOU DO THE FIRST 5% DAMAGE TO A BOSS IT WILL BE YOUR DROP AS LONG AS YOU STAY ALIVE THAT IS WHY YOU ALWAYS GET THE FIRST DRAIN OFF OR THE FIRST FEW DAMAGE.

on edana i started on HQ first i did about 7% damage right as 3 rouges and 2 warrior showed up WITH A BP and started sliding it etc. 3 drains 2 warriors and a BP ksing me. theres no way in hell i did 50% damage. i even stoped to let one of them redball and i still got the drop

the ksers were DarkForces on Edana btw. the HQ wasnt bugged just so yall know
    after they didnt get the drop they said "bugged HQ rofl". noobs.

sexa

there is no ks on bosses, i always attacked to every bosses that i had chance to get the drop (exception is only if i have clanship, allience, friendship to the other guy). and a little story :

was camping the bowl, saw a warrior from BEDR_LIONS with raptro+8 killing lupus and didnt touched since i had zero chance to get drop. 10 mins later i started a bach then he and his healer came, healer started to heal me and warrior took the harunga which was attacking to me. priest keept healing me and warrior didnt attacked to bach, although they had chance to get the drop. 10 mins later i just started samma they came and i stopped attacking and gave them the samma. thats called RESPECT

about the original story on this topic : sigara_34 is doing normal and the sin is a theif

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    pfft last night I looking at HQ waiting for clan to come. *They couldnt tp to me because K2 fucked up and unclanned me. *He started HQ first, but by clan came right when he started. *We had 2-3 tankers he only had himself and 1 healer. *We could have easily outdamaged him but didnt. *I didnt know he was evenson until dismantle told me. *But still, no ks ftw.
    everyone says "no its not" when i say this but then when it fuckin happens to them i say i told you so and they just ignore me.

IF YOU DO THE FIRST 5% DAMAGE TO A BOSS IT WILL BE YOUR DROP AS LONG AS YOU STAY ALIVE THAT IS WHY YOU ALWAYS GET THE FIRST DRAIN OFF OR THE FIRST FEW DAMAGE.

on edana i started on HQ first i did about 7% damage right as 3 rouges and 2 warrior showed up WITH A BP and started sliding it etc. 3 drains 2 warriors and a BP ksing me. theres no way in hell i did 50% damage. i even stoped to let one of them redball and i still got the drop

the ksers were DarkForces on Edana btw. the HQ wasnt bugged just so yall know
    after they didnt get the drop they said "bugged HQ rofl". noobs.[/b]
    it was like that before ke, after ke it was about the dmg.
    i once did hq on my archer, and priests went out of souls so i died and we couldnt go yet, and some warrior came and start attacking while it was on half hp or so, max 3/4 hp, and he got the drop not us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12