Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Auto Pet Looting

This is a discussion on Auto Pet Looting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Voucher for Automatic Pet Looting This voucher can be turned in for the ability to have your pet automatically loot ...
Page: 1

TaDaaa

Voucher for Automatic Pet Looting

This voucher can be turned in for the ability to have your pet automatically loot fallen enemies for you. Turn this voucher into [Familiar Tamer]Kate to obtain the ability for your pet to automatically loot fallen enemies

Re-charge your Knight Cash to purchase some of these cool new Power Up Store items today!

-The Knight Online Team

Yeah, no way in hell this is going to be abused! Now the makers of KOXP have one less thing to program in.

yep but it also can benefit non koxp players but it will loot junk to i think

EastonLemon

With or without the voucher there would still be auto loot.

Now legit players can auto loot.. Not much of a big deal.

3thos

Voucher for Automatic Pet Looting

This voucher can be turned in for the ability to have your pet automatically loot fallen enemies for you. Turn this voucher into [Familiar Tamer]Kate to obtain the ability for your pet to automatically loot fallen enemies

Re-charge your Knight Cash to purchase some of these cool new Power Up Store items today!

-The Knight Online Team

Yeah, no way in hell this is going to be abused! Now the makers of KOXP have one less thing to program in. [/b]
    their logic of thinking when they added this was "we might as well get paid for having auto loot cause the koxpers have it anyway"

Smoker

well why dont they add like options on what can IT lure
    it is a pet after all
    he/she/it should be able to receive some sort of commands
    LEAVE THE POOR NPC ALONE FOXY BAD MONSTER PET BAD BAD

Ignore Me Senior Member

I only had KC on another account so I've got to wait 24 hours to use. But if the loot is immediate it will stop people who cut party for drops and allocate randomly to party the way it was meant to be. If the pet runs up at the same speed it attacks I won't be impressed.

Also you can control the price of the things you loot in familar options. Based on shop price. Shop price is 4* what prem sells to NPC at and 6* what non prem does.

is there a point in having pets aside for the autoloot option?

im confused...

if a pet kills mob, they get xp, you sit there and watch....
    theyre not really strong enough to kill mobs...maybe level 60 pet could chip in? but then again...i dont know if i have the patience to level the little fuucker to 60...

not only do you have your own skillbar to worry about...you have to worry about the little shiits skillbar too...

anyone have any success with high level pets?
    if not, im just going to use as autolooter while soloing dragon tooth soldiers....which is so far, the only useful thing i can think of the little shiits doing...

3thos

is there a point in having pets aside for the autoloot option?
    im confused...

if a pet kills mob, they get xp, you sit there and watch....
    theyre not really strong enough to kill mobs...maybe level 60 pet could chip in? but then again...i dont know if i have the patience to level the little fuucker to 60...
    not only do you have your own skillbar to worry about...you have to worry about the little shiits skillbar too...

anyone have any success with high level pets?
    if not, im just going to use as autolooter while soloing dragon tooth soldiers....which is so far, the only useful thing i can think of the little shiits doing...[/b]
    mine is lvl 57 but its just a waste of an inventory slot, the only time i use him is when i just feel like being retarted and running around with a dog behind me ....

he helps me with bosses

well besides that they give a buff that i think that you can use whit buffs
    like you have 5k whit buff you get 6.5 whit valk you will get 6.8 + 200 or 250 from the pet ^^ i think he as ac buff also :P

mine is lvl 57 but its just a waste of an inventory slot, the only time i use him is when i just feel like being retarted and running around with a dog behind me ....
    he helps me with bosses [/b]

how much dmg does your pet deal now to typical mobs like....dragon tooth soldier? how much dmg does he take?

so far, my pet experience suucks....i wish i could use it as a mount like in some games...but oh well.

i would mount that biitch and ride off into the sunset.

well besides that they give a buff that i think that you can use whit buffs
    like you have 5k whit buff you get 6.5 whit valk you will get 6.8 + 200 or 250 from the pet ^^ i think he as ac buff also :P[/b]

so your pet has buffs that he can give you ON TOP of whatever buffs you have?

3thos

how much dmg does your pet deal now to typical mobs like....dragon tooth soldier? how much dmg does he take?

so far, my pet experience suucks....i wish i could use it as a mount like in some games...but oh well.

i would mount that biitch and ride off into the sunset.[/b]
    i bought it off merchant for 100m haha.

anyway he deals decent dmg, but the only reason i keep him cause at lvl 60 i get +300 hp and +30 ac so ... that is good.

i havnt killed a DTS since i was lvl 60

edit: i wish we could ride them

i wanna rename my pet to "Bitch!" so when he is spawned it says "3thos's Bitch!"

i THINK so if im not mustake...

if someone can confirm that post it..

3thos

i THINK so if im not mustake...

if someone can confirm that post it..[/b]
    yes, everytime you spawn your pet the buffs come on, even if you already have + and ac on.

hugocarrillo

i bought it off merchant for 100m haha.
    anyway he deals decent dmg, but the only reason i keep him cause at lvl 60 i get +300 hp and +30 ac so ... that is good.
    i havnt killed a DTS since i was lvl 60
    edit: i wish we could ride them

i wanna rename my pet to "Bitch!" so when he is spawned it says "3thos's Bitch!"[/b]
    I Named mine "Little Bitch" (lvl 25 atm) So u can see me running around with Soulless' Litlle Bitch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast