Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fix for font?

This is a discussion on Fix for font? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there a fix for the font yet? My eyes hurt....
Page: 1

IllusionS

Is there a fix for the font yet? My eyes hurt.

adN

i cant read my hp bar damm!

i like the font better

DarK

That''s because ur glasses are an inch thick.

SoulDace

This font sucks , i gonne be blind while this font gonne be active.
    I'd prefer the old one , which was big and normal , and must importent i dont necessary to exert oneself.
    I guess its big mistake by k2 , which have to fix it soon as possible , or i gonne use glasses , and i fucking hate it

EastonLemon

i like the font too.. Not everyone is as blind as a bat.

KO looks better this way

this font hella sucks

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if there wasnt a fix for the KE/ROFD(cant remember which the new font came with) font what makes u possibly think there will be a fix for this font?

They had this font in ROFD beta afaik, but they used the (good) old one when the expansion finally came. Lets hope it is a mistake that the font is still used :S

SoulDace

This is exaggerated , i cant see my hp , while i do 1 vs 1 its really annoying , and the same is with my mana , and sometimes its endanger me , becuse i see a good hp , while i have half of it.
    Also i got annoying by glacier magicans and leg cut / scream by noob warriors.

Glacier Magicians FTW

Banned

The font wouldn&#39;t be half as bad if you could make your resolution bigger, but even on the lowest selection the hp/mana is still unreadable, and the rest of the font is extremely small. Don&#39;t say I need a bigger monitor either, because 90% of the time I&#39;m playing, I&#39;m playing on a 42" tv. If I download the game again, will it be the rofd version, then I have to download the new expansion separate? If so you could possibly get the rofd text files, and save them over the expansion files?

if u play with a 42" tv screen and u cant see ur hp, then u sir really need glasses since im playing with 19" screen and i can see it nice...

if u play with a 42" tv screen and u cant see ur hp, then u sir really need glasses since im playing with 19" screen and i can see it nice...[/b]

it really depends on the numbers in ur hp.mp bar.. if its all 111 then its easy.. numbers like 9 and crap, are all squawshed up.. im using 21" monitor , and sometimes i have troubel seeing my hp/mp.

edit.. just changed my gears.. and now i hae 2499 hp.. and the 4 is SO HARD TO TELL~ it looks like a fcked up 1..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast