FIX Ronark Now !

This is a discussion on FIX Ronark Now ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Due to arrow shower (5 arrows skill of rouge class) makes players DC, every1 knows that. And now in Ronark ...
Page: 1

ExerBalachor

Due to arrow shower (5 arrows skill of rouge class) makes players DC, every1 knows that.
    And now in Ronark it is IMPOSSIBLE to stay online !!!
    In 2 hours-war events i am wasting 3/4 of my time trying to log back !!! Cuz get DC everytime a few stupid arrow cheaters pass by me. Can u stay in moradon more than 30 mins ? i can not... can you stay in wars more than 10 mins? i can not...

So when the K2 will move his ass to FIX that ? Im sure they have already read that many players ending their ko life just because of this cheaters... Hard to put back x-trap? hard to fix these craps ? Then SHUT DOWN USKO !
    i take many SS in a day and send them. but seems not enough and they still keep playing !!!

Free-to-play ? pay-to-suffer ?

auditurbo4

i feel ure pain bro

Banned

Lol , Soo booring i just wanted tooo login check mora , and in like 10min i got 5 times dced , i seen arrows running around not sure , or this is problem , but after jpko i dont want to come back USKO!.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Come cwest, I dont got the problem here

Come cwest, I dont got the problem here[/b]
    So true .. That's why i thinking to come back to Cw

Come cwest, I dont got the problem here[/b]
    same here :P

it takes the koxpers to update their program less than a day after patches. the x-trap crap will only be a day's solution too.
    they need to do something drastic. like inscription all the files and take them on their side not ours. that will take out koxpers altogether. even better they should reconfigure it every week that way nothing can get into the game except their patches. ionno how big the game size is but to i can update and reconfigure about 50GB memory worth stuff takes less than hour.....i doubt this game is THAT big in whole.

just my opinion...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Due to arrow shower (5 arrows skill of rouge class) makes players DC, every1 knows that.
    And now in Ronark it is IMPOSSIBLE to stay online !!!
    In 2 hours-war events i am wasting 3/4 of my time trying to log back !!! Cuz get DC everytime a few stupid arrow cheaters pass by me. Can u stay in moradon more than 30 mins ? i can not... can you stay in wars more than 10 mins? i can not...

So when the K2 will move his ass to FIX that ? Im sure they have already read that many players ending their ko life just because of this cheaters... Hard to put back x-trap? hard to fix these craps ? Then SHUT DOWN USKO !
    i take many SS in a day and send them. but seems not enough and they still keep playing !!!

Free-to-play ? pay-to-suffer ?[/b]
    ''free to koxp pay to get ripped''

''free to koxp pay to get ripped''

[/b]
    its free to koxp, pay to continue koxp

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I found it funny when I went to my last war before I quit... that for the 2 hours of war, I only used 2 scrolls and had like 5 minutes left on the last scroll... cause the other hour I was spending on relogging from the tons of DCs that had happened.

KalaBunga Senior Member

hmm you guys must trigger hate i never got dced yet , execpt when my sister pluged in the hair dryer and power crash

Banned for scamming.

i only get dced if i kill a koxper in CZ, or if i start swearing at them or if i keep shouting in moradon :S
    Those faggots want to be untouchable

Validating

ok i fixed it just now

useless patch, it s better to do nothing than release this shit.
    New patch and 1min later => new arrow hack :s
    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UM1gAovGzNw

tommyleonghk

Free-to-play ? pay-to-suffer ?[/b]
    k2 bringing back xtrap would mean they need to spend $$$ to renew thier license.... and im sure k2's not gonna do anything which is cost related to them.... no xtrap = no need bypass = all hacks working ingame

:angry: