Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

it is now a fact....K2 IS A ****ING LAME BUSINESS

This is a discussion on it is now a fact....K2 IS A ****ING LAME BUSINESS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...anyID=100018034 We are all proud customers of this hump of shit :wacko:...
Page: 1

Geodine

Default it is now a fact....K2 IS A ****ING LAME BUSINESS

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...anyID=100018034

We are all proud customers of this hump of shit :wacko:

Vchernyak

old news.

I just played 30 minutes, and was koxp'ed arrow shower hacked in cs for a good 25 minutes of the 30 minutes i played. Its fucking bullshit, this kind of shit pisses me the fuck off. Most of these cheaters are like 11 years old, and don't know any better.

fuck this game

FatM4n

Just woke up yesterday ?

Mario

Originally posted by Vchernyak+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vchernyak)</div>
    old news.

I just played 30 minutes, and was koxp'ed arrow shower hacked in cs for a good 25 minutes of the 30 minutes i played. Its fucking bullshit, this kind of shit pisses me the fuck off. Most of these cheaters are like 11 years old, and don't know any better.

fuck this game[/b]
    hahaha, same, i just logged fr one scroll, and fast logged off, beign kosped forlike 25mins also, coz 5mins i wasted to run put from our base.... there is at least 5 kosper on d2 atm, and when kelly_kelly hits u, u see no nick near damage... not mention that kosp is like 2x faster nowadays!! ><

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Just woke up yesterday ?
    almost 4k posts man u got premium or smth ?? :P

This is like a year and a half old...

Geodine

Ehm made 38 posts member not even 2 months, u ever look and think before u type? This is jus a chance for other people to see it.
    But u are obviously too small minded to think outside the box. -_-

Originally posted by Geodine
    Ehm made 38 posts member not even 2 months, u ever look and think before u type? *This is jus a chance for other people to see it.
    Actually, I always think before I type and/or speak. I'll enlighten you a bit. The BBB rating of K2 is common knowledge here on these forums. I honestly do not think there is a single person on the forum who has not read this at some point or another.

Obviously you're too small minded to think inside the box and realize the obvious.

Mario

Ehm made 38 posts member not even 2 months, u ever look and think before u type? This is jus a chance for other people to see it. *
    But u are obviously too small minded to think outside the box. *
    its called: ph34r of SEARCH button

Geodine

Originally posted by Shurt
    Actually, I always think before I type and/or speak. I'll enlighten you a bit. The BBB rating of K2 is common knowledge here on these forums. I honestly do not think there is a single person on the forum who has not read this at some point or another. *

Obviously you're too small minded to think inside the box and realize the obvious.
    Well now its fo shizzel all people will have read it, no need to thank me ^.^

( zzz dont be gay with any flames, its jus boring, 99% of all posts have some fag flaming or being a smart arse)

Originally posted by Geodine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Geodine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Actually, I always think before I type and/or speak. I'll enlighten you a bit. The BBB rating of K2 is common knowledge here on these forums. I honestly do not think there is a single person on the forum who has not read this at some point or another. *

( zzz dont be gay with any flames, its jus boring, 99% of all posts have some fag flaming or being a smart arse)[/b]
    You "flamed" me with the "do u think before you type" and "think outside the box" comments. So, not to be outdone, I flamed you back.

FatM4n

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by Vchernyak@
    old news.

fuck this game
    hahaha, same, i just logged fr one scroll, and fast logged off, beign kosped forlike 25mins also, coz 5mins i wasted to run put from our base.... there is at least 5 kosper on d2 atm, and when kelly_kelly hits u, u see no nick near damage... not mention that kosp is like 2x faster nowadays!! ><

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    Just woke up yesterday ?
    almost 4k posts man u got premium or smth ?? :P[/b]

4K post will be my legacy when I leave this :P

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Geodine
    Ehm made 38 posts member not even 2 months, u ever look and think before u type? *This is jus a chance for other people to see it.
    Actually, I always think before I type and/or speak. I'll enlighten you a bit. The BBB rating of K2 is common knowledge here on these forums. I honestly do not think there is a single person on the forum who has not read this at some point or another.

Obviously you're too small minded to think inside the box and realize the obvious.[/b]

ym never know k2 ys receyve F ratyng oke h43r:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Geodine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

( zzz dont be gay with any flames, its jus boring, 99% of all posts have some fag flaming or being a smart arse)
    You "flamed" me with the "do u think before you type" and "think outside the box" comments. So, not to be outdone, I flamed you back.[/b]
    I think you could have done better to be honest. Your BBB rating for that flame would be a C at best.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Geodine
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

You "flamed" me with the "do u think before you type" and "think outside the box" comments. So, not to be outdone, I flamed you back.[/b]
    I think you could have done better to be honest. Your BBB rating for that flame would be a C at best.[/b][/quote]

The BBB rates flames now too?

need to submit a few from the official forums, they're bound to get A's

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    <!--QuoteBegin-Geodine
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

You "flamed" me with the "do u think before you type" and "think outside the box" comments. So, not to be outdone, I flamed you back.
    I think you could have done better to be honest. Your BBB rating for that flame would be a C at best.[/b]
    The BBB rates flames now too?

need to submit a few from the official forums, they're bound to get A's [/b][/quote] :wub:

I would have started off with a bit of humor like:

Code:
    it is now a fact...THE EARTH IS ****ING ROUND
    ...and then thrown in another little jab to seal the deal. I expect to see improvements in the near future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast