Fixing Lag

This is a discussion on Fixing Lag within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys hate to say it. K2 thinks of money first, growing second, and player satisfaction a very distant 3rd. ...
Page: 1

idiphon

Well guys hate to say it. K2 thinks of money first, growing second, and player satisfaction a very distant 3rd. I prefer this game though. If you want to change things you have to work on their priorities. For the long time players that were here last year, if you remember we were all getting tired of [3rd party tool] everywhere we went. More then a petition had had mass protest where many people didn't buy premium in November on ares. People put no premium in November as merchant message also changed clan symbols to protest [3rd party tool] and after many futile tickets and complaints, Just a 1 month hit in K2 pockets and vola [3rd party tool] all but disappeared. Maybe a no premium in February is in order till 3rd server is back or lag is gone. Well were at it lets get the temple going again too.
    VIVA la Revolution.

WhoompThereitis

lol buisness is always bout money.... fack k2,

KNIGHT OFFLINE FTW!!!!

the best solution is to make merchant npc like every other mmo to sell and buy through it instead of letting people leave their characters on merchant the whole day which is bad for the game and bad for the players, ( the game will be free from at least 70% of the idle players who leave their characters on merchant, and the players will save their PCs from working at 100% cpu usage the whole day just to sell some craps)

the best solution is to make merchant npc like every other mmo to sell and buy through it instead of letting people leave their characters on merchant the whole day which is bad for the game and bad for the players, ( the game will be free from at least 70% of the idle players who leave their characters on merchant, and the players will save their PCs from working at 100% cpu usage the whole day just to sell some craps)[/b]
    hmm i think that would be pretty kool if that would happen but turks will find a way to fck it up

did u copy and paste that from kol forums? so much [3rd party tool]

i wouldnt mind 3rd server, more bosses, more exp slots, less lags. what i would suggest, is remove server 2 CZ..........

Redemption

is remove server 2 CZ..........[/b]
    so we can have more gang banging in cz?...

Destro

OMG why remove server 2 cz...

no server 2 means no cz exp on diez so screw that

3rd server merchant only pls

block totaly non prem and it wont laggy
    also they could make possible buying gold/silver from webstie xD

alper15

1 server for only merchant would be nice :P

stonepilot1421

i wuld suggest sumthin like grand exchange in runescape. u put ur items in, set your price, and then just log out. then other people come and search for the item, so that you can sell your stuff while pking, xping, or while offline. tho this wuld eliminate a lot of merchanters roaming around for low prices, then sell high. so it does have pros and cons, but culd probly work if k2 actually tried for once.......

the best solution is to make merchant npc like every other mmo to sell and buy through it instead of letting people leave their characters on merchant the whole day which is bad for the game and bad for the players, ( the game will be free from at least 70% of the idle players who leave their characters on merchant, and the players will save their PCs from working at 100% cpu usage the whole day just to sell some craps)[/b]
    Smart idea. Only thing is that ppl won't forget a 0 when doing this :lol:

idiphon

Well Ya that's my post on KOL forum too. I think allot of these are good ideas though not the reason for my post.
    It's up to KOL to run game. They are putting $'s before player satisfaction, and wont do anything unless we do. Personally i like the merchant system though im sure it does have an effect on lag. The thrill of finding a great deal or bartering lacks from other games. You pull up a menue brows through 100's of the same item and buy the cheapest. We never had lag problems before when merchants spread across 3 servers. But really thats up to KOL to fix, Im sure there are more then one plausible solution. I am however suggesting we do a one month no premium or knight cash buy for February to get KOL's attention like we did last year to rid ourself of KOXP on ares anyway.
    Happy hunting,
    _Informality_