Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Flame away baba's I wont hide out

This is a discussion on Flame away baba's I wont hide out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do you replace a cs+8 with a "comparable item on pathos" thats also a kinda ironic name "beatenubad". when ...
Page: 2

draviste

how do you replace a cs+8 with a "comparable item on pathos"

thats also a kinda ironic name "beatenubad". when a player from dupeamus vs's a player from pathos, the 1 from dupamus would win every time... even using just R attack[/b]
    well here is the thing on that they deleted items that did not exist ie; the average player not having a chance to get them from a mob because they dont drop, but the chitin shield let me repeat that for all who might have add the chitin shield can drop on every server, dont ask me from what, drop rate etc. the Chitin Shield can still be dropped in game.

well here is the thing on that they deleted items that did not exist ie; the average player not having a chance to get them from a mob because they dont drop, but the chitin shield let me repeat that for all who might have add the chitin shield can drop on every server, dont ask me from what, drop rate etc. the Chitin Shield can still be dropped in game.[/b]
    pathos has been out for... 2 years? and im sure yours is the first on the server.

draviste

Well David, u know that u deserve. I know that u deserve, your friends know that u deserve. And u know u are always welcome.
    Waiting u lvl the peeps so we can play together again.
    <3 muck[/b]
    TY bro I appreciate that..............and uhm now that I am outted well lets get down to business, one of these saturdays Positive yah gonna lose that crystal...............damn i wish i could have brought tosun and his crew they would have wiped the floor with yah all in about 5 minutes leaving them 55 minutes to kick back and have some beers in the crystal room.

Banned

TY bro I appreciate that..............and uhm now that I am outted well lets get down to business, one of these saturdays Positive yah gonna lose that crystal...............damn i wish i could have brought tosun and his crew they would have wiped the floor with yah all in about 5 minutes leaving them 55 minutes to kick back and have some beers in the crystal room.[/b]
    ROFL.

Your pathetic. You need to beat on kids 5-10 levels lower than you to gain satisfaction.

Please, suck a fucking dick.

pathos has been out for... 2 years? and im sure yours is the first on the server.[/b]
    Doesn&#39;t mean it does not drop, sir.
    I guess K2 had a real reason to transfer this accounts to a different server, not just a stupid one. However, they should of announced this server transfers before, not after all of this posts appeared <_<

St0neColdKill3r

pathos has been out for... 2 years? and im sure yours is the first on the server.[/b]
    Theres 1 other that was made for over $1000, but reality is im sure all that was done was deleting any items that we&#39;re merchanted and telling them to keep their items low key or they will be removed. I don&#39;t have any hate for them at all as reality is he kinda cracks me up and i like ppl that have a backbone and talk some lyrics, but bringing the items is no damn doubt way over the top. W/e guess we&#39;ll check back on this in about 2-3 weeks and see how much worse things have got.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

ROFL.

Your pathetic. You need to beat on kids 5-10 levels lower than you to gain satisfaction.

Please, suck a fucking dick.[/b]
    More pathetic is SCAM items/account

Banned

More pathetic is SCAM items/account [/b]
    ROFL.

up on his peen some more?

Your a fucking retard. Die in a fire.

go own those noobs beatenunoob!

Centurian

well here is the thing on that they deleted items that did not exist ie; the average player not having a chance to get them from a mob because they dont drop, but the chitin shield let me repeat that for all who might have add the chitin shield can drop on every server, dont ask me from what, drop rate etc. the Chitin Shield can still be dropped in game.[/b]
    Oh jesus christ, you obviously missed the great Chitin Shield debate.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=189808

draviste

ROFL.

up on his peen some more?

Your a fucking retard. Die in a fire.[/b]
    unliek you bone smoker i dont scam people out of there accounts and rip people off your the worst kinda of piece of shit in this game its people liek you that cause what went down to happen little stalker trolls trying to hurt people, your a real piece of shit tapion.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Dont u think that by deleting the items that doesnt drop, they wouldnt drop the 4 cs&#39;s on pathos atm ? Yes there is another cs on server beside the 2 beramus one and Maksi&#39;s one.

Banned

unliek you bone smoker i dont scam people out of there accounts and rip people off your the worst kinda of piece of shit in this game its people liek you that cause what went down to happen little stalker trolls trying to hurt people, your a real piece of shit tapion.[/b]
    YES because you know me.

Shut the fuck up honestly, you have the mental ability of my fucking goldfish.

St0neColdKill3r

Doesn&#39;t mean it does not drop, sir.
    I guess K2 had a real reason to transfer this accounts to a different server, not just a stupid one. However, they should of announced this server transfers before, not after all of this posts appeared <_<[/b]
    Or just didn&#39;t think they would get caught so easy so now trying to bust 1 hell of a cover up.

As far as you getting the crystal. You&#39;re now 1 of about 15 clans that have said those identical words. I know you think your items and your Beramus background make you some superstar but trust me a timely debuff and you&#39;ll crumble like a flea believe that. +2&#39;s aren&#39;t all that uncommon around here and i saw that clan in the arena and although most we&#39;re nice and all my 1st thought wasn&#39;t HOLY SH1t better go get 1 last ss with our cape on the castle lmfao. W/e man if some GM gave out some cats info doesn&#39;t mean he should be able to bring 2 other non involved persons with him. Thats why i think its a cover up, but either way i could give a fook less. Maybe you should realize whether some GM made a mistake or not that it&#39;s not our(pathos players) fault so you don&#39;t need to have such the damn attitude with ppl who have issues with you having done something that im sure every KO player has prayed they could do.

Or just didn&#39;t think they would get caught so easy so now trying to bust 1 hell of a cover up.

As far as you getting the crystal. You&#39;re now 1 of about 15 clans that have said those identical words. I know you think your items and your Beramus background make you some superstar but trust me a timely debuff and you&#39;ll crumble like a flea believe that. +2&#39;s aren&#39;t all that uncommon around here and i saw that clan in the arena and although most we&#39;re nice and all my 1st thought wasn&#39;t HOLY SH1t better go get 1 last ss with our cape on the castle lmfao. W/e man if some GM gave out some cats info doesn&#39;t mean he should be able to bring 2 other non involved persons with him. Thats why i think its a cover up, but either way i could give a fook less. Maybe you should realize whether some GM made a mistake or not that it&#39;s not our(pathos players) fault so you don&#39;t need to have such the damn attitude with ppl who have issues with you having done something that im sure every KO player has prayed they could do.[/b]
    Exactly h34r:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast