Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Flame away baba's I wont hide out

This is a discussion on Flame away baba's I wont hide out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh jesus christ, you obviously missed the great Chitin Shield debate. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=189808 [/b] once and for all (probably not) as ...
Page: 3

draviste

Oh jesus christ, you obviously missed the great Chitin Shield debate.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=189808[/b]
    once and for all (probably not) as saphyr was deleting items that were not allowed on pathos i asked her "does the chitin sheild drop, is there any chance even slight that it will drop" her response was "Yes the chitin shield still drops in game" i did not ask what drops it, drop rate ........

Banned

once and for all (probably not) as saphyr was deleting items that were not allowed on pathos i asked her "does the chitin sheild drop, is there any chance even slight that it will drop" her response was "Yes the chitin shield still drops in game" i did not ask what drops it, drop rate ........[/b]
    Your combo is a fucking joke. You can only PK because of your items. Your probably the worst warrior on ko4life

draviste

Or just didn't think they would get caught so easy so now trying to bust 1 hell of a cover up.

As far as you getting the crystal. You're now 1 of about 15 clans that have said those identical words. I know you think your items and your Beramus background make you some superstar but trust me a timely debuff and you'll crumble like a flea believe that. +2's aren't all that uncommon around here and i saw that clan in the arena and although most we're nice and all my 1st thought wasn't HOLY SH1t better go get 1 last ss with our cape on the castle lmfao. W/e man if some GM gave out some cats info doesn't mean he should be able to bring 2 other non involved persons with him. Thats why i think its a cover up, but either way i could give a fook less. Maybe you should realize whether some GM made a mistake or not that it's not our(pathos players) fault so you don't need to have such the damn attitude with ppl who have issues with you having done something that im sure every KO player has prayed they could do.[/b]
    okay so uhm your missing one thing my +9 toting II friend, i didnt do anything ..............

firenewbie11

once and for all (probably not) as saphyr was deleting items that were not allowed on pathos i asked her "does the chitin sheild drop, is there any chance even slight that it will drop" her response was "Yes the chitin shield still drops in game" i did not ask what drops it, drop rate ........[/b]
    Plz get an SS of her making the statement.

draviste

Your combo is a fucking joke. You can only PK because of your items. Your probably the worst warrior on ko4life[/b]
    only combo you now is the one were you steal peoples accounts, and dude through out this i have people saying what a scammer joke you are, i guesss you think its funny to hack peoples account and steal there items butuhm hmm no one is saying much about you being gg and all i just get pmes about how you ripped them off your a real piece iof shit, anyone who steals from others is the lowest of the low

Plz get an SS of her making the statement.[/b]
    I've asked my friend who is closely related to a GM and he says the GM said that CS still drops.
    Believe it or not, I seriously don't give a fuck.

St0neColdKill3r

Plz get an SS of her making the statement.[/b]
    More then that tell her to show any comparable chitin shield on Pathos as a +8. Ppl wanna claim there to be 4 of em now so lemme guess they all drop at +8? Anyways if the weapon defense armors are gone i don't care what else they got. I don't agree with it but it is what it is. So yee Saturday should be fun for all.

More then that tell her to show any comparable chitin shield on Pathos as a +8. Ppl wanna claim there to be 4 of em now so lemme guess they all drop at +8? Anyways if the weapon defense armors are gone i don't care what else they got. I don't agree with it but it is what it is. So yee Saturday should be fun for all.[/b]
    Oh lol its +8? Dang :lol:

Banned

More then that tell her to show any comparable chitin shield on Pathos as a +8. Ppl wanna claim there to be 4 of em now so lemme guess they all drop at +8? Anyways if the weapon defense armors are gone i don't care what else they got. I don't agree with it but it is what it is. So yee Saturday should be fun for all.[/b]
    Dont worry, these kids couldnt take castle from an AFK elephant.

Well the only thing I dont get in all of this is... What does it help if the chars was brought to Pathos... The Payment info is still known on Bera right?
    What good did it do to server transfer..... I honestly dont see why the transfers was the solution to solve the problem...

kennyburger

Well the only thing I dont get in all of this is... What does it help if the chars was brought to Pathos... The Payment info is still known on Bera right?
    What good did it do to server transfer..... I honestly dont see why the transfers was the solution to solve the problem...[/b]
    i don't think it was the billing info , form what i'v heard is the gm spilled out their id/pw so in compensation they moved them to pathos.

Banned

i don't think it was the billing info , form what i'v heard is the gm spilled out their id/pw so in compensation they moved them to pathos.[/b]
    Nah it was billing info 100%.

Banned

Nah it was billing info 100%.[/b]
    probley but u cant be 100% unless ur one of em

Banned

such a big deal for every1 wow

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

ROFL.

up on his peen some more?

Your a fucking retard. Die in a fire.[/b]
    lol ... the only fucking thing that you say is "Die in ..." wtf do you think you are? :lol:

I wish some Admin could read all this topic ... to can ban Tapion, or I will make a pool asking the BAN IP of Tapion -_-

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast