Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Flame away baba's I wont hide out

This is a discussion on Flame away baba's I wont hide out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HOLY SHIT THEY FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING LIKE THAT! HOLY SHIT +1 rep from the -50123123123 Rep from KO over the ...
Page: 4

HOLY SHIT THEY FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING LIKE THAT! HOLY SHIT +1 rep from the -50123123123 Rep from KO over the years, Finally a fucking response the fucking assholes never said anything before ><

such a big deal for every1 wow[/b]
    Well not such a big deal for me... I only wonder why they compensated so darn 100% this time.
    And not for the 5k people that has been hacked in this game before this incident....
    Cause I was hacked once on Bera... Didnt even get my mofo account back either.

Banned

Well not such a big deal for me... I only wonder why they compensated so darn 100% this time.
    And not for the 5k people that has been hacked in this game before this incident....
    Cause I was hacked once on Bera... Didnt even get my mofo account back either.[/b]
    Cuz a GM did it, maybe the guyz it happened to had the right to sue k2 some way or another so they gave them a option to move as a way to pay em off i guess.

PS: im guessing.

tamachan

Well i Apologise if i flamed you BeatenuBad, it is a nice name btw~
    Anyway its fair, Im fine as long as those illegal items are gone.
    and tapion6921, Enough with ur Vulgarity Flaming... ur starting to Scare me off with ur "Fucking" words in Caps.

draviste

Well i Apologise if i flamed you BeatenuBad, it is a nice name btw~
    Anyway its fair, Im fine as long as those illegal items are gone.
    and tapion6921, Enough with ur Vulgarity Flaming... ur starting to Scare me off with ur "Fucking" words in Caps. [/b]
    no worries bro its all good.

SillyHo

Other than the lies (which they could have been asked to keep shit quiet by K2 mind you) I fail to see how this is the players fault. I mean sure its easy to bash them, they actually respond to posts unlike CS, but really, what did they do wrong???? He was told he could go to ANY server and take one friend with him. How many of you WISH that could happen to yourselves. For me I would need to take 35 people because without BC I am nothing. Good luck on the new server guys and enjoy the game...it is still a game isnt it people?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Yahooo, More Corrupted GM&#39;s..... Just Wonderful

Centurian

Other than the lies (which they could have been asked to keep shit quiet by K2 mind you) I fail to see how this is the players fault. I mean sure its easy to bash them, they actually respond to posts unlike CS, but really, what did they do wrong???? He was told he could go to ANY server and take one friend with him. How many of you WISH that could happen to yourselves. For me I would need to take 35 people because without BC I am nothing. Good luck on the new server guys and enjoy the game...it is still a game isnt it people?[/b]

It&#39;s amazing how fine that line can be sometimes. It almost changes peoples personalities sometimes.

Beat, and having your items is fair? Beramus has been out like a year longer than Pathos, your items should have been downgraded...Especially considering i know what a lot of them are -.- Your character was over powered on Bera, and is even better on Pathos. So can you tell us WHY you wanted to move anyway?

draviste

Beat, and having your items is fair? Beramus has been out like a year longer than Pathos, your items should have been downgraded...Especially considering i know what a lot of them are -.- Your character was over powered on Bera, and is even better on Pathos. So can you tell us WHY you wanted to move anyway?[/b]
    Viik liek you care lols when you were overpwoered i did not see you downgrading....dude ever since you got caught by saphyr with the 4k bes you have been all bitchy whats that about.

eduarvera23

that sux :|

Lag0nx

I find this funny,your fagness level just got much higher draviste.
    trying to"prove" you are not playing pathos and whatnot,if they did delete the Defenses shit i don&#39;t care about you anymore, original of you to just come into pathos and hate positive immidietly ,kinda gay too.
    and if u think 2 clans can take the crystal you need to rethink,but if anyone ever takes it,its just like 100-50m a week,nothing for most people.. if you are that desperate for money go waste all you have on keys w/e.
    and your clans mom jokes are forever a classic. :lol: my own lil fan club.

soyouthink

I&#39;m not flaming you dude, I&#39;m supporting you. It seems apparent that this who saga has cause quite a stir. What I was saying is that you have the cohonas not to choose to hide over this issue.

I dont see what the big fucken deal is. Three people in the game of 1000&#39;s were transferred to another server, good for you, bad for the complaining pricks who didnt.

I personally wouldnt want to move even if I had the chance. I got good friends and allies on manes and we&#39;re up there rubbing shoulders with some of the strongest players on the server.

To all those who oppose this, please forward your complaints to [email protected][/b]

Ya ive tried emailling a complaint and its not working! would you check your spelling please? h34r:

Willows

And people bitch about diez drama... ^^

Fucking retarded imo, no matter how you try to justify it. Props for not hiding, but confessing it doesn&#39;t make it right.

man, transfer for my item from Ares to girakon please

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast